Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
January 29th, 2014 | EarthBound
A reader named Santiago asked an EarthBound gameplay question a while ago and it’s had me curious:
I was playing EarthBound/Mother 2 from the Mother 1 + 2 (With the traslation patch 😉 ) and was in the Summer’s Cutural Museum (with Poo in my party) and when i leave the Museum, the call from the curator of Fourside’s Dinosaur Museum doesn´t appears. 🙁
It’s been a long time since I’ve had this problem, but I remember there’ve been times when I’m like, “Wait, what? Isn’t the phone supposed to ring as I’m leaving this museum? What gives?”
It’s one of those things that I’ve never been entirely clear about, so I thought I’d share the question here – why does the phone sometimes not ring at this part of the game? What are you supposed to do first to get the phone call to happen?
I’m sure the answer is super simple, but if anyone can shed light on this question I’m sure it’ll save many players trouble in the future!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to The Phone Call at the Summers Museum
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!