EarthBound 64 in 64 Magazine
January 29th, 2014 | EarthBound
A reader named Santiago asked an EarthBound gameplay question a while ago and it’s had me curious:
I was playing EarthBound/Mother 2 from the Mother 1 + 2 (With the traslation patch ) and was in the Summer’s Cutural Museum (with Poo in my party) and when i leave the Museum, the call from the curator of Fourside’s Dinosaur Museum doesn´t appears.
It’s been a long time since I’ve had this problem, but I remember there’ve been times when I’m like, “Wait, what? Isn’t the phone supposed to ring as I’m leaving this museum? What gives?”
It’s one of those things that I’ve never been entirely clear about, so I thought I’d share the question here – why does the phone sometimes not ring at this part of the game? What are you supposed to do first to get the phone call to happen?
I’m sure the answer is super simple, but if anyone can shed light on this question I’m sure it’ll save many players trouble in the future!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to The Phone Call at the Summers Museum
Leave a reply
- Raiden: Hey, Oh My, there probably will be no Mother 4 (at least not in the U.S.) so it’s totally OKAY for them to use the name. It’s...
- braun: There was/is a concerted effort to flood the market with hundreds of fake Earthbound carts.
- TheZunar123: He should’ve gone into more detail or at least showed exactly where that little white text was. I couldn’t find it on the...
- Pirate199X: Whoa!! I own 30 of these!
- Nintendork: I’ve noticed that costumes in this game are more than just color palettes so maybe if Lucas returns (no guarantee) Masked Man...