MOTHER 3 Translation 1.1 Released
January 29th, 2014 | EarthBound
A reader named Santiago asked an EarthBound gameplay question a while ago and it’s had me curious:
I was playing EarthBound/Mother 2 from the Mother 1 + 2 (With the traslation patch ) and was in the Summer’s Cutural Museum (with Poo in my party) and when i leave the Museum, the call from the curator of Fourside’s Dinosaur Museum doesn´t appears.
It’s been a long time since I’ve had this problem, but I remember there’ve been times when I’m like, “Wait, what? Isn’t the phone supposed to ring as I’m leaving this museum? What gives?”
It’s one of those things that I’ve never been entirely clear about, so I thought I’d share the question here – why does the phone sometimes not ring at this part of the game? What are you supposed to do first to get the phone call to happen?
I’m sure the answer is super simple, but if anyone can shed light on this question I’m sure it’ll save many players trouble in the future!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to The Phone Call at the Summers Museum
- ChozoBoy: Does anybody have an image of the colored Mr. Saturn by Itoi?
- MagicCakeRyuka: If the Mother series was released in 2015 then it would make fans thrilled and my hopes for ness and lucas in the new ssb game.
- Anonymous: I wish Mother 2 was out already on the 3ds >.<
- Joe: I’m sure Ness will be in the game with no announcement.
- Hyperstar96: @Still_me … What are you talking about? You said Smash Bros. doesn’t include protagonists of older games, when they...