A Look at the Top MOTHER 2 Miiverse Posts
January 29th, 2014 | EarthBound
A reader named Santiago asked an EarthBound gameplay question a while ago and it’s had me curious:
I was playing EarthBound/Mother 2 from the Mother 1 + 2 (With the traslation patch 😉 ) and was in the Summer’s Cutural Museum (with Poo in my party) and when i leave the Museum, the call from the curator of Fourside’s Dinosaur Museum doesn´t appears.
It’s been a long time since I’ve had this problem, but I remember there’ve been times when I’m like, “Wait, what? Isn’t the phone supposed to ring as I’m leaving this museum? What gives?”
It’s one of those things that I’ve never been entirely clear about, so I thought I’d share the question here – why does the phone sometimes not ring at this part of the game? What are you supposed to do first to get the phone call to happen?
I’m sure the answer is super simple, but if anyone can shed light on this question I’m sure it’ll save many players trouble in the future!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to The Phone Call at the Summers Museum
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND SNES 1995 VIDEO GAME CARTRIDGE & CUSTOM BOX WORKS STILL SAVES LOOK!!
- Meep: Combines two of my favorite themes of all time ^•^
- Mato: I mentioned “legal” as some of the changes were probably suggested by lawyers, such as removing the names of other...
- DJMankiewitz: Legal? Not sure I understand. Is the game ratings board in Japan actually a government institution? I know here the ESRB is basically...
- Obama: Is there a shard of chance for MOTHER 3 outside japan re-release date?
- GSUser: Too Bad. Also I Colored It Just For Fun, Not Like Someone Told To Do That.