Mach Pizza Air Freshener Unboxed
January 29th, 2014 | EarthBound
A reader named Santiago asked an EarthBound gameplay question a while ago and it’s had me curious:
I was playing EarthBound/Mother 2 from the Mother 1 + 2 (With the traslation patch 😉 ) and was in the Summer’s Cutural Museum (with Poo in my party) and when i leave the Museum, the call from the curator of Fourside’s Dinosaur Museum doesn´t appears. 🙁
It’s been a long time since I’ve had this problem, but I remember there’ve been times when I’m like, “Wait, what? Isn’t the phone supposed to ring as I’m leaving this museum? What gives?”
It’s one of those things that I’ve never been entirely clear about, so I thought I’d share the question here – why does the phone sometimes not ring at this part of the game? What are you supposed to do first to get the phone call to happen?
I’m sure the answer is super simple, but if anyone can shed light on this question I’m sure it’ll save many players trouble in the future!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to The Phone Call at the Summers Museum
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues