January 10th, 2014 | EarthBound, Merchandise

mach5 mach1

Charles M. is selling his rare Mach Pizza air freshener on eBay right now – and it also comes with all the little extras that are even MORE rare, like the “correct answer” card and the original envelope that it all came in!

mach3

I actually haven’t seen many of these air fresheners for sale lately, so if you’ve been on the hunt for one this is your chance!

10 Comments to Super-Complete Mach Pizza Air Freshener for Sale!

Gooptek said on Jan. 10, 2014

At first I was like “yay a pizza air freshener”.
But when I saw the price…
Good luck, bidders/buyers.

mac said on Jan. 10, 2014

Yea its at 250 now. Does anyone know the going price of these?

Ritch Man said on Jan. 10, 2014

Yay under $500!

ejruss25 said on Jan. 10, 2014

It’s almost 20 years old, it probably smells like asbestos.

2Sang said on Jan. 10, 2014

These go for such a ridiculous price, but it’s just so amazing anyways. If I had a choice of $250 worth of pizza or a mach pizza, I’d get a mach pizza any day, despite it’s long wait time.

Nintendork said on Jan. 12, 2014

*Winner opens the air freshener*

REPORTER: An entire family killed today by what appears to be an air freshener smelling of ‘pizza’. Stay tuned for the 2 segment report titled, “This Game Stinks!”

ejruss25 said on Jan. 12, 2014

*Dr. Evil quotation marks* “Pizza”

Justin said on Jan. 12, 2014

Charles Martinet is selling his Mach Pizza air freshener?

attakid101 said on May. 18, 2014

I’m in the market for one of these air fresheners. If you’ve got one and you’re looking to sell, email me: atticusgarza101@gmail.com

OldSchool said on May. 24, 2014