EarthBound Stuff in Wii U Super Smash Bros
Over the weekend I moved a bunch of my scattered YouTube videos into a single channel and uploaded a bunch of old offline videos too. Including a bunch of videos I recorded during the MOTHER 3 fan translation that I thought had been lost forever!
If that sort of thing interests you, here’s the playlist of all the MOTHER 3 fan translation dev videos I put up:
My new personal YouTube channel is here, incidentally. And what the heck, while I’m at it, here’s my Twitter. I don’t have a personal Tumblr, but most of my Tumblr activity is here. Follow me if you like nerdy EarthBoundy retrogamey nonsense!
Actually, there are a few more videos from the fan translation that I haven’t reuploaded – you can find them on the Starmen.Net channel here. They used parts of the MOTHER 3+ and MOTHER 3i soundtracks, and since I don’t fully know YouTube’s newest policies on such things I didn’t want to tempt fate too much 😛
Anyway, if you followed the MOTHER 3 translation blog back in the day hopefully these video will bring back fond old memories for you!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Old MOTHER 3 Translation Dev Videos
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.