Hidden Signs in Tazmily
Over the weekend I moved a bunch of my scattered YouTube videos into a single channel and uploaded a bunch of old offline videos too. Including a bunch of videos I recorded during the MOTHER 3 fan translation that I thought had been lost forever!
If that sort of thing interests you, here’s the playlist of all the MOTHER 3 fan translation dev videos I put up:
My new personal YouTube channel is here, incidentally. And what the heck, while I’m at it, here’s my Twitter. I don’t have a personal Tumblr, but most of my Tumblr activity is here. Follow me if you like nerdy EarthBoundy retrogamey nonsense!
Actually, there are a few more videos from the fan translation that I haven’t reuploaded – you can find them on the Starmen.Net channel here. They used parts of the MOTHER 3+ and MOTHER 3i soundtracks, and since I don’t fully know YouTube’s newest policies on such things I didn’t want to tempt fate too much
Anyway, if you followed the MOTHER 3 translation blog back in the day hopefully these video will bring back fond old memories for you!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Old MOTHER 3 Translation Dev Videos
Leave a reply
- Oh My: Ness was one of the original players, so I doubt he’ll be left out, especially since the VC Earthbound release was so popular (still...
- 2Sang: My guess is Ness is revealed on Father’s Day because it’s Sakurai after all. If Lucas returns, he’ll be an unlockable...
- Oh Really?: “You’re making assumptions slanted by your pessimism surrounding the game, to a degree where you fallaciously metamorphosed what...
- Anonymous: You’re making assumptions slanted by your pessimism surrounding the game, to a degree where you fallaciously metamorphosed what I...
- Oh My: Yes, it made sense for them to take advantage of Google results by calling it Mother 4, thereby granting them more interest from the Mother...