A Custom-Made Onett Pillow
Over the weekend I moved a bunch of my scattered YouTube videos into a single channel and uploaded a bunch of old offline videos too. Including a bunch of videos I recorded during the MOTHER 3 fan translation that I thought had been lost forever!
If that sort of thing interests you, here’s the playlist of all the MOTHER 3 fan translation dev videos I put up:
My new personal YouTube channel is here, incidentally. And what the heck, while I’m at it, here’s my Twitter. I don’t have a personal Tumblr, but most of my Tumblr activity is here. Follow me if you like nerdy EarthBoundy retrogamey nonsense!
Actually, there are a few more videos from the fan translation that I haven’t reuploaded – you can find them on the Starmen.Net channel here. They used parts of the MOTHER 3+ and MOTHER 3i soundtracks, and since I don’t fully know YouTube’s newest policies on such things I didn’t want to tempt fate too much 😛
Anyway, if you followed the MOTHER 3 translation blog back in the day hopefully these video will bring back fond old memories for you!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Old MOTHER 3 Translation Dev Videos
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...