EarthBound Spotted in the Wild
Over the weekend I moved a bunch of my scattered YouTube videos into a single channel and uploaded a bunch of old offline videos too. Including a bunch of videos I recorded during the MOTHER 3 fan translation that I thought had been lost forever!
If that sort of thing interests you, here’s the playlist of all the MOTHER 3 fan translation dev videos I put up:
My new personal YouTube channel is here, incidentally. And what the heck, while I’m at it, here’s my Twitter. I don’t have a personal Tumblr, but most of my Tumblr activity is here. Follow me if you like nerdy EarthBoundy retrogamey nonsense!
Actually, there are a few more videos from the fan translation that I haven’t reuploaded – you can find them on the Starmen.Net channel here. They used parts of the MOTHER 3+ and MOTHER 3i soundtracks, and since I don’t fully know YouTube’s newest policies on such things I didn’t want to tempt fate too much 😛
Anyway, if you followed the MOTHER 3 translation blog back in the day hopefully these video will bring back fond old memories for you!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Old MOTHER 3 Translation Dev Videos
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues