Checking out Japanese Arcades
Over the weekend I moved a bunch of my scattered YouTube videos into a single channel and uploaded a bunch of old offline videos too. Including a bunch of videos I recorded during the MOTHER 3 fan translation that I thought had been lost forever!
If that sort of thing interests you, here’s the playlist of all the MOTHER 3 fan translation dev videos I put up:
My new personal YouTube channel is here, incidentally. And what the heck, while I’m at it, here’s my Twitter. I don’t have a personal Tumblr, but most of my Tumblr activity is here. Follow me if you like nerdy EarthBoundy retrogamey nonsense!
Actually, there are a few more videos from the fan translation that I haven’t reuploaded – you can find them on the Starmen.Net channel here. They used parts of the MOTHER 3+ and MOTHER 3i soundtracks, and since I don’t fully know YouTube’s newest policies on such things I didn’t want to tempt fate too much 😛
Anyway, if you followed the MOTHER 3 translation blog back in the day hopefully these video will bring back fond old memories for you!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Old MOTHER 3 Translation Dev Videos
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...