Japanese Giygas Rap
Slab Lab sent this in a little while back:
My friend and I cosplayed as Ness and Pokey to Ikki-Con recently. We hand-made pretty much all of it except for our shoes. We where hoping win in the cosplay contest, but didn’t. Still, our costumes seemed to get everyone at the convention pretty excited, so I thought maybe you would like to see them also.
Those are some really good costumes, and holy crap that Giygas is freaky! I can’t comprehend it!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Ness and Pokey Cosplay with a Friend!
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?