A MOTHER 1+2 & 3 Interview
Slab Lab sent this in a little while back:
My friend and I cosplayed as Ness and Pokey to Ikki-Con recently. We hand-made pretty much all of it except for our shoes. We where hoping win in the cosplay contest, but didn’t. Still, our costumes seemed to get everyone at the convention pretty excited, so I thought maybe you would like to see them also.
Those are some really good costumes, and holy crap that Giygas is freaky! I can’t comprehend it!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Ness and Pokey Cosplay with a Friend!
- Mallowack: he’s right you know. the game’s a slog to start, it was designed to be simple (drawn by a child), it throws the creepy at...
- N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...
- Chivi-chivik: I need to make celebration pics for MOTHER and MOTHER 2′s anniversaries ASAP. I don’t need to bother about EarthBound tho...
- dumball92: I hope this gets released soon!!!
- WVdUde: Yeah, the movement has moved on to the Earthbound US community now, and a treaty has been made with the people who was trolling. Expect...