Quick History of the MOTHER Series
Slab Lab sent this in a little while back:
My friend and I cosplayed as Ness and Pokey to Ikki-Con recently. We hand-made pretty much all of it except for our shoes. We where hoping win in the cosplay contest, but didn’t. Still, our costumes seemed to get everyone at the convention pretty excited, so I thought maybe you would like to see them also.
Those are some really good costumes, and holy crap that Giygas is freaky! I can’t comprehend it!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Ness and Pokey Cosplay with a Friend!
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...