Visiting a Stylized 3D Fourside
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director for EarthBound, was on a recent episode of Sup, Holmes. He chats with Jonathan Holmes for almost two hours about EarthBound’s localization, his EarthBound book, his work in the gaming industry, upcoming game project of his own, his desire to work with Itoi on making another lighthearted game, and lots more. Check it out!
I haven’t seen it all yet, so let me know if I missed any major topics!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Marcus Lindblom Spills Even More Beans
- Satoru Iwata 2.0: Come on one feminist is right on Starmen.net I should ask Shigesato Itoi for MOTHER 3 NX/N64-N64DD Versions.Just give me...
- Arthur: I’ve found this interesting interview of Miyamoto talking about Mother 3 64… This has already been posted, right?...
- Macreen: Selling his belongings just to piss him off. Wow, what a asshole.
- Traiver: @GSUser I’m actually planning for an Arabic translation for Mother 3, I even prepared a Mr. Saturn font (but I’m still trying...
- Spark: When I’ll learn in 100% assembly language you have no permission to play EarthBound GBA Remake.Only I’ll give permission to...