Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director for EarthBound, was on a recent episode of Sup, Holmes. He chats with Jonathan Holmes for almost two hours about EarthBound’s localization, his EarthBound book, his work in the gaming industry, upcoming game project of his own, his desire to work with Itoi on making another lighthearted game, and lots more. Check it out!
I haven’t seen it all yet, so let me know if I missed any major topics!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Marcus Lindblom Spills Even More Beans
Featured Item on eBay:
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...