You Are Now HeavenBound
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director for EarthBound, was on a recent episode of Sup, Holmes. He chats with Jonathan Holmes for almost two hours about EarthBound’s localization, his EarthBound book, his work in the gaming industry, upcoming game project of his own, his desire to work with Itoi on making another lighthearted game, and lots more. Check it out!
I haven’t seen it all yet, so let me know if I missed any major topics!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Marcus Lindblom Spills Even More Beans
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound SNES 1995 READ DESCRIPTION Brand New
- Angela: Source: https://m.reddit.com/r/earthbo und/comments/2e54yi/just_finis hed_mother_3_anyone_have_anyth ing/
- Angela: Guys, I think I may have a lead on Earthbound 64! There’s a user on Reddit which claims that his friend worked on an EB 64 project...
- TBird: The grinding, the prayers, the vita capsules! WHAT’S you gonna do, brother, when Mothermania runs wild on YOU!
- Scotty: “…And his name is Lucas from nowhere!”
- Kacey: Kotaku has a clip of video.