Pokemon and Tonda Gossa
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director for EarthBound, was on a recent episode of Sup, Holmes. He chats with Jonathan Holmes for almost two hours about EarthBound’s localization, his EarthBound book, his work in the gaming industry, upcoming game project of his own, his desire to work with Itoi on making another lighthearted game, and lots more. Check it out!
I haven’t seen it all yet, so let me know if I missed any major topics!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Marcus Lindblom Spills Even More Beans
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND (SNES, 1995) C.I.B. Big Box Copy + Scratch & Sniffs and BONUS Items!!
- Nicho-Mania: The one thing I know is that these rom-production sellers must be really good at ips-patching, as I’ve tried day and night to...
- FlyingManCourage: Honestly, I’m not really against reproductions, as long as they are honestly represented as such. I know some people...
- Max: I also remember seeing a few repros on Mother 25th Anniversary Edition.
- Neo: Those guys have no shame? Selling repro cartridges based in a old romhack?
- socksmusicalcat: Wouldn’t these encounter the pirate detection issues, or did the ‘uncut’ romhack fix that?