MOTHER 2 on Japanese Virtual Console March 20th
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director for EarthBound, was on a recent episode of Sup, Holmes. He chats with Jonathan Holmes for almost two hours about EarthBound’s localization, his EarthBound book, his work in the gaming industry, upcoming game project of his own, his desire to work with Itoi on making another lighthearted game, and lots more. Check it out!
I haven’t seen it all yet, so let me know if I missed any major topics!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Marcus Lindblom Spills Even More Beans
Featured Item on eBay:
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...