Itoi, Chewy, and the American MOTHER 2 Stream
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director for EarthBound, was on a recent episode of Sup, Holmes. He chats with Jonathan Holmes for almost two hours about EarthBound’s localization, his EarthBound book, his work in the gaming industry, upcoming game project of his own, his desire to work with Itoi on making another lighthearted game, and lots more. Check it out!
I haven’t seen it all yet, so let me know if I missed any major topics!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Marcus Lindblom Spills Even More Beans
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound with strategy guide including cards (Super NES, 1995)
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: @hyperstar96 It’s not that they know nothing; they just don’t care. Why would they care? Are they afraid of...
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 I own both of them. Because it seems like a large amount of of the stages are from older games. But it’s probably...
- Hyperstar96: And thus Smash 4 continues the ongoing tradition of Nintendo knowing almost nothing about Mother. Don’t you all remember how...
- Anton: Man, Imagine if there were a remake of EB where the rest of the game looked this good.
- Leeaux: Well, strangely enough. Onett is the only Earthbound stage in the game. Even after they crafted that wonderful Magicant on the 3ds version....