Keiichi Suzuki’s Birthday
The other day I posted about a really neat-looking Pokey cosplay, and in the comments a reader insisted that Pokey isn’t blue. It made me realize that there’s a small split among fans, some believe Pokey is blue at the end of EarthBound, and others feel he only LOOKS blue due to the glass of his spider mech:
Personally, I always assumed he had eventually had his mind taken over by Giygas, as Buzz Buzz explains at the start of the game. All the human enemies in the game who are taken over by Giygas look blue, so I figured the same finally happened to Pokey. That, or he had some effects due to time travel.
Still, I’m curious to know what everyone else thinks! Share your thoughts in the comments and vote in this poll!
Other Related Posts:
55 Comments to Is Pokey Blue?
- BreakinBenny: @game4brains Are you surprised the GBA games sound much better when their sounds are extracted through GBAMusRiper? I think...
- Iw: Hyperstar, I looked up the trophy in question you keep talking about when it comes to a “love interest”. If it’s the same one...
- Anonymous: Are you sure this wouldn’t be a great opportunity to rally the troops to put together a nice definitive localization of the Mother...
- Anonymous: Hyperstar96, incredibly literal interpretation of language is detrimental. Stop derailing conversation with it.
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 You completely missed the point I was making by focusing on a small mistake that I already corrected.