Ports, Remakes, or Sequels?
The other day I posted about a really neat-looking Pokey cosplay, and in the comments a reader insisted that Pokey isn’t blue. It made me realize that there’s a small split among fans, some believe Pokey is blue at the end of EarthBound, and others feel he only LOOKS blue due to the glass of his spider mech:
Personally, I always assumed he had eventually had his mind taken over by Giygas, as Buzz Buzz explains at the start of the game. All the human enemies in the game who are taken over by Giygas look blue, so I figured the same finally happened to Pokey. That, or he had some effects due to time travel.
Still, I’m curious to know what everyone else thinks! Share your thoughts in the comments and vote in this poll!
Other Related Posts:
55 Comments to Is Pokey Blue?
Featured Item on eBay:
RPG SNES Lot + Ness Amiibo. Earthbound, Ogre Battle And More
- Alex Dyson: I know he has a deviantART account, but he doesn’t use it anymore, so it’s not likely I can contact him. Damn, I got all...
- skyrunner14: @Alex Dyson So yeah, I’m suddenly doubting you. I’d love to be proven wrong, in fact, I think a lot of us here would,...
- DFA: Cool, thanks man. Good looking out =]
- Ak: Yeah, Alex Dyson, your story sounds about as real as these tracks being from mother 3 does (possible but very doubtful)
- Mato: I planned to but at this point I just wanted to get it out there ASAP. Maybe I’ll put it up later when things are a little saner for me.