Join the Pork Army!
January 26th, 2014 | EarthBound 64
Many years ago a bunch of us Starmen.Net people put together a petition for EarthBound 64/MOTHER 3 – if you’ve never seen or heard about it, there’s more info here. It was actually our second petition for the game, and I think it was the one Miyamoto mentioned when he said that EarthBound fans are “really solid”.
Anyway, the other day the guys at Fangamer were looking through a copy of the petition when they noticed a familiar name:
It turns out the localization director for EarthBound had signed the petition and we never really noticed until now! This was even when he had moved on to work for Midway for a while, neat 😀
For some more memorable signatures, check out this page!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to An EarthBound 64 Petition Surprise
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...