A Peek at Some MOTHER 2 Pre-Release Differences
January 26th, 2014 | EarthBound 64
Many years ago a bunch of us Starmen.Net people put together a petition for EarthBound 64/MOTHER 3 – if you’ve never seen or heard about it, there’s more info here. It was actually our second petition for the game, and I think it was the one Miyamoto mentioned when he said that EarthBound fans are “really solid”.
Anyway, the other day the guys at Fangamer were looking through a copy of the petition when they noticed a familiar name:
It turns out the localization director for EarthBound had signed the petition and we never really noticed until now! This was even when he had moved on to work for Midway for a while, neat 😀
For some more memorable signatures, check out this page!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to An EarthBound 64 Petition Surprise
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic