MOTHER 2 vs. EB: Summers 2
January 26th, 2014 | EarthBound 64
Many years ago a bunch of us Starmen.Net people put together a petition for EarthBound 64/MOTHER 3 – if you’ve never seen or heard about it, there’s more info here. It was actually our second petition for the game, and I think it was the one Miyamoto mentioned when he said that EarthBound fans are “really solid”.
Anyway, the other day the guys at Fangamer were looking through a copy of the petition when they noticed a familiar name:
It turns out the localization director for EarthBound had signed the petition and we never really noticed until now! This was even when he had moved on to work for Midway for a while, neat 😀
For some more memorable signatures, check out this page!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to An EarthBound 64 Petition Surprise
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: Oof. That’s killing me. Your goal. Not you are goal. A winner is me. Good lord.
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: Contact was terrible. Sorry. I hate to be that guy. It’s more like survival kids than earthbound. It is weird and...
- UbaNess: Undertale. Holy cow, play Undertale. This game is WAY better than it’s getting credit for, absolutely phenomenal.
- Clone5184: Cool, now I have an excuse to play the Mario & Luigi series.
- Dr.x: Thanks to all these recommendations I have a lot of games to play now. Not that I haven’t played a bunch of these great games. I wish I...