EarthBound for $3.95
January 26th, 2014 | EarthBound 64
Many years ago a bunch of us Starmen.Net people put together a petition for EarthBound 64/MOTHER 3 – if you’ve never seen or heard about it, there’s more info here. It was actually our second petition for the game, and I think it was the one Miyamoto mentioned when he said that EarthBound fans are “really solid”.
Anyway, the other day the guys at Fangamer were looking through a copy of the petition when they noticed a familiar name:
It turns out the localization director for EarthBound had signed the petition and we never really noticed until now! This was even when he had moved on to work for Midway for a while, neat 😀
For some more memorable signatures, check out this page!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to An EarthBound 64 Petition Surprise
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...