The EarthBound Bash is finally over! I’m still recuperating so I won’t have an update about it until later (and if anyone has screencaps of Day 3, please send ’em my way!) but I HAVE to share this off-stream photo from Day 2:
That’s right – EarthBound’s localizer is playing MY translation of MOTHER 3!
I’ve said this before elsewhere, but it really feels like things have come full circle 😯
I was gonna say a bunch more but for now I’ll just leave it at that and talk in more detail what this all means to me another time.
For now, awwwww yeah!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Who’s That Playing MOTHER 3?!
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY