Considering a Japanese Wii U
The EarthBound Bash is finally over! I’m still recuperating so I won’t have an update about it until later (and if anyone has screencaps of Day 3, please send ‘em my way!) but I HAVE to share this off-stream photo from Day 2:
That’s right – EarthBound’s localizer is playing MY translation of MOTHER 3!
I’ve said this before elsewhere, but it really feels like things have come full circle
I was gonna say a bunch more but for now I’ll just leave it at that and talk in more detail what this all means to me another time.
For now, awwwww yeah!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Who’s That Playing MOTHER 3?!
Leave a reply
- Lucas: Even EarthBound HD Collection(Zero,EarthBound,2) may see light of a day only to Wii U.
- dragonwarriorquestsagain: This is really neat.
- Chivi-chivik: Holy shit, their computer must have a shitload of Gigs of RAM! I’d love to go through there!!!
- game4brains: I believe that his blue skin was a result of improper protection when he traveled to the Cave of the Past. This justifies why he...
- Viridi: They seem to have the most trouble with menues