Ninten’s Mom Has an Official Name
The EarthBound Bash is finally over! I’m still recuperating so I won’t have an update about it until later (and if anyone has screencaps of Day 3, please send ’em my way!) but I HAVE to share this off-stream photo from Day 2:
That’s right – EarthBound’s localizer is playing MY translation of MOTHER 3!
I’ve said this before elsewhere, but it really feels like things have come full circle 😯
I was gonna say a bunch more but for now I’ll just leave it at that and talk in more detail what this all means to me another time.
For now, awwwww yeah!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Who’s That Playing MOTHER 3?!
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.