Iwata and Itoi Mention Western Fans
The EarthBound Bash is finally over! I’m still recuperating so I won’t have an update about it until later (and if anyone has screencaps of Day 3, please send ’em my way!) but I HAVE to share this off-stream photo from Day 2:
That’s right – EarthBound’s localizer is playing MY translation of MOTHER 3!
I’ve said this before elsewhere, but it really feels like things have come full circle 😯
I was gonna say a bunch more but for now I’ll just leave it at that and talk in more detail what this all means to me another time.
For now, awwwww yeah!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Who’s That Playing MOTHER 3?!
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues