EarthBound Fans Worldwide Thank Nintendo
The EarthBound Bash is finally over! I’m still recuperating so I won’t have an update about it until later (and if anyone has screencaps of Day 3, please send ‘em my way!) but I HAVE to share this off-stream photo from Day 2:
That’s right – EarthBound’s localizer is playing MY translation of MOTHER 3!
I’ve said this before elsewhere, but it really feels like things have come full circle
I was gonna say a bunch more but for now I’ll just leave it at that and talk in more detail what this all means to me another time.
For now, awwwww yeah!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Who’s That Playing MOTHER 3?!
Leave a reply
- campus Life cheats: Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my...
- Oh My: It’s not about the game. It’s about the title. I have no interest in playing most fan games. The only reason I gave Mother 4 the...
- Anonymous: “Developers’ deceit” sounds a bit conspiratorial. Accepting it? Oh my, The entirety of that syntactic arrangement is...
- Oh My: Raiden, you’re narrowing it down a little too much. There were many reasons why I object to it being called Mother 4. Non-official...
- Raiden: Alright I hate to be a chatty cathy but let me narrow it down: Since it’s not official it shouldn’t be called Mother 4? So let...