Itoi and the MOTHER 2 iPhone Case
The other day I posted about how you can buy a downloadable copy of EarthBound from GameStop stores – and how they even have a special box for EarthBound!
I had only seen photos of the back of the box, but a kind reader sent in a look at the front of the box later on. Here it is!
Also, a reader named gooieooie sent this bit of info in about EarthBound’s description on Nintendo’s service:
This is something very small, but since you seem to like looking at stuff like this, here it is! On the EarthBound eShop page (where you can buy the game, watch the trailer, etc.), there is a small typo in the game’s description. It says “A boy names Ness vows to protect the Earth from Giygas!” (or something along those lines.) It should say “named Ness”, instead of “names”. Just noting this because it’s still there after being available for quite a while, so I guess Nintendo still hasen’t noticed.
So there you go!
I don’t have an American Wii U handy to check this out for myself, but it sounds familiar somehow, like other people have mentioned it before.
Typo Defense Squad, activate! (aka let’s see how long it takes for it to get fixed now that it’s been pointed out )
Thanks to everyone who’s been sending in info about the release – it’s crazy that there’s still stuff to talk about even half a year later!
And whatever happened with that Onett Times Miiverse? Has there been any activity with that at all? I wonder what it was created for…
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Some More EarthBound on Wii U Tidbits
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.