EarthBound Control Pad Bugs
Meleentalist mentioned this on Twitter:
someone messed up for the EarthBound 3DS Miiverse banner. Didn’t know we had two EarthBounds on NES.
As you can see, up in the corner it says “Nintendo Entertainment System”… which isn’t right at all!
I was skeptical at first, like, “Nah, there’s no way this is real. If it’s real Nintendo would’ve fixed it by now anyway.” So I checked my own 3DS…
…and yep, it’s real and it’s still there, even a week later Now let’s start a pool to see when it’ll get fixed!
On a slightly not-entirely-related note, this reminds me of how much I’d really like to be able to take 3DS screenshots. I’ve found two guys online who’ll mod 3DSs for you for a hefty fee (Loopy and some other guy in Japan I think) – are there any other choices/alternatives? If anyone knows, let me know! I’m particularly interested in it for my Legends of Localization projects!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo SNES, 1995) Tested cleaned working saves f
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...
- Mato: Like I’ve said many a time, I’ve never felt confident with my actual writing skills, and I had always sort of intended for there...