Marcus Lindblom on the Giant Bomb Podcast
Meleentalist mentioned this on Twitter:
someone messed up for the EarthBound 3DS Miiverse banner. Didn’t know we had two EarthBounds on NES.
As you can see, up in the corner it says “Nintendo Entertainment System”… which isn’t right at all!
I was skeptical at first, like, “Nah, there’s no way this is real. If it’s real Nintendo would’ve fixed it by now anyway.” So I checked my own 3DS…
…and yep, it’s real and it’s still there, even a week later Now let’s start a pool to see when it’ll get fixed!
On a slightly not-entirely-related note, this reminds me of how much I’d really like to be able to take 3DS screenshots. I’ve found two guys online who’ll mod 3DSs for you for a hefty fee (Loopy and some other guy in Japan I think) – are there any other choices/alternatives? If anyone knows, let me know! I’m particularly interested in it for my Legends of Localization projects!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
Featured Item on eBay:
Pre-Order Gashapon Mother 2 EarthBound 2 inch KIZETSU?! Key Cheung : Set (of 5)
- Tacoturtle19: I NEED one!
- Tacoturtle19: Well… Dang. On top of scalpers, I also have to deal with the fact that Nintendo is going to make barely any Ness amiibo outside...
- Tacoturtle19: I honestly don’t think this will get past both Nintendo and Lego. As much as I would like it to be real, I just don’t...
- Tacoturtle19: This NEEDS to be real. Except I really don’t think it will get the 10000 votes it needs and get past Lego. It would really cool...
- TGK Ty: @Nathan You would like to purchase my design? I’ll see if it is possible to share them.