MOTHER 2 Figures Preview
Meleentalist mentioned this on Twitter:
someone messed up for the EarthBound 3DS Miiverse banner. Didn’t know we had two EarthBounds on NES.
As you can see, up in the corner it says “Nintendo Entertainment System”… which isn’t right at all!
I was skeptical at first, like, “Nah, there’s no way this is real. If it’s real Nintendo would’ve fixed it by now anyway.” So I checked my own 3DS…
…and yep, it’s real and it’s still there, even a week later Now let’s start a pool to see when it’ll get fixed!
On a slightly not-entirely-related note, this reminds me of how much I’d really like to be able to take 3DS screenshots. I’ve found two guys online who’ll mod 3DSs for you for a hefty fee (Loopy and some other guy in Japan I think) – are there any other choices/alternatives? If anyone knows, let me know! I’m particularly interested in it for my Legends of Localization projects!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...