A Pokey Plushie
Meleentalist mentioned this on Twitter:
someone messed up for the EarthBound 3DS Miiverse banner. Didn’t know we had two EarthBounds on NES.
As you can see, up in the corner it says “Nintendo Entertainment System”… which isn’t right at all!
I was skeptical at first, like, “Nah, there’s no way this is real. If it’s real Nintendo would’ve fixed it by now anyway.” So I checked my own 3DS…
…and yep, it’s real and it’s still there, even a week later Now let’s start a pool to see when it’ll get fixed!
On a slightly not-entirely-related note, this reminds me of how much I’d really like to be able to take 3DS screenshots. I’ve found two guys online who’ll mod 3DSs for you for a hefty fee (Loopy and some other guy in Japan I think) – are there any other choices/alternatives? If anyone knows, let me know! I’m particularly interested in it for my Legends of Localization projects!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...