Following the Twitter Trail
Meleentalist mentioned this on Twitter:
someone messed up for the EarthBound 3DS Miiverse banner. Didn’t know we had two EarthBounds on NES.
As you can see, up in the corner it says “Nintendo Entertainment System”… which isn’t right at all!
I was skeptical at first, like, “Nah, there’s no way this is real. If it’s real Nintendo would’ve fixed it by now anyway.” So I checked my own 3DS…
…and yep, it’s real and it’s still there, even a week later Now let’s start a pool to see when it’ll get fixed!
On a slightly not-entirely-related note, this reminds me of how much I’d really like to be able to take 3DS screenshots. I’ve found two guys online who’ll mod 3DSs for you for a hefty fee (Loopy and some other guy in Japan I think) – are there any other choices/alternatives? If anyone knows, let me know! I’m particularly interested in it for my Legends of Localization projects!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Hisshou Kouryaku Game Guide Kanzen Book Japan Famicom RARE JN*
- Evil Mani Mani: http://earthbound64.blogspot.c o.uk
- Robert: I’ll be coming from Kentucky. I’ve never been on a plane before, but I’m willing to try.
- Dr.x: Even if they are not sold out yet. It will still be hard to get one.
- Dr.x: Speaking of which it seems I am not the only one who can’t go but I am a teenager but is there an age limit to this? Other than my age...
- .: are they sold out already?