EarthBound Manga Present!
Meleentalist mentioned this on Twitter:
someone messed up for the EarthBound 3DS Miiverse banner. Didn’t know we had two EarthBounds on NES.
As you can see, up in the corner it says “Nintendo Entertainment System”… which isn’t right at all!
I was skeptical at first, like, “Nah, there’s no way this is real. If it’s real Nintendo would’ve fixed it by now anyway.” So I checked my own 3DS…
…and yep, it’s real and it’s still there, even a week later Now let’s start a pool to see when it’ll get fixed!
On a slightly not-entirely-related note, this reminds me of how much I’d really like to be able to take 3DS screenshots. I’ve found two guys online who’ll mod 3DSs for you for a hefty fee (Loopy and some other guy in Japan I think) – are there any other choices/alternatives? If anyone knows, let me know! I’m particularly interested in it for my Legends of Localization projects!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
- thezminer2050: I remember when I was apart of this server! I loved all the staff, and they were always super nice to me! Honestly, it sucks that my...
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...