Porky Means Business Orchestral / Guitar Cover
Christopher Behr, a 3D designer, created an incredible 3D rendition of Onett that’s currently taking Reddit and other gaming sites by storm! Here are just a few images:
There are a few more images on his gallery here, so go check ’em out!
It also took about a year to make all this 😯 For more info, check out the Reddit thread!
And if you’d like to have any of his Onett pictures as posters, head here!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Onett in 3D… and Like Never Before!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.