Japan Likes MOTHER 1 and 2
Christopher Behr, a 3D designer, created an incredible 3D rendition of Onett that’s currently taking Reddit and other gaming sites by storm! Here are just a few images:
There are a few more images on his gallery here, so go check ’em out!
It also took about a year to make all this 😯 For more info, check out the Reddit thread!
And if you’d like to have any of his Onett pictures as posters, head here!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Onett in 3D… and Like Never Before!
- YellowYoshi398: Mato, you made a post on this site earlier pointing out that a 3D model for Flying Man on the Magicant stage was seen in a...
- Dengar: Any updates on this?
- super mage: too much FF stuff
- Scotty: “4Chan” ….. That’s not cool..
- StarmanAlex: I’m the only one here who could give a sh*t less about Fire Emblem…