Submit to the 2015 EarthBound Film Festival!
Christopher Behr, a 3D designer, created an incredible 3D rendition of Onett that’s currently taking Reddit and other gaming sites by storm! Here are just a few images:
There are a few more images on his gallery here, so go check ’em out!
It also took about a year to make all this 😯 For more info, check out the Reddit thread!
And if you’d like to have any of his Onett pictures as posters, head here!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Onett in 3D… and Like Never Before!
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo, SNES RPG) Cart Only - Working saves - Authentic
- IGN: In IGN somewhere they complaining sub-culture of drag queens like magypsies,fredy mercury’s i want to brek free music video and latest...
- Gaben: Hopefully after 100 years of development it’s been worth the weight
- Star and Moon: @EdgeTheLucas Oh yeah. I just re watched both trailers for the Mother 4 fangame and they both list release periods that have long...
- DJ: What controversy? I’ve heard no news sites complaining.
- Venus: [QUOTE] “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth game”...