MOTHER Reference in Gintama
Christopher Behr, a 3D designer, created an incredible 3D rendition of Onett that’s currently taking Reddit and other gaming sites by storm! Here are just a few images:
There are a few more images on his gallery here, so go check ’em out!
It also took about a year to make all this 😯 For more info, check out the Reddit thread!
And if you’d like to have any of his Onett pictures as posters, head here!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Onett in 3D… and Like Never Before!
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic