EarthBound Card Game in Class
Christopher Behr, a 3D designer, created an incredible 3D rendition of Onett that’s currently taking Reddit and other gaming sites by storm! Here are just a few images:
There are a few more images on his gallery here, so go check ‘em out!
It also took about a year to make all this For more info, check out the Reddit thread!
And if you’d like to have any of his Onett pictures as posters, head here!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Onett in 3D… and Like Never Before!
- EpicJackman: I personally prefer the pixel version. Magicant is probably my favorite stage in the game (then again, they’re all awesome). I...
- Oniglut: For a second, I thought the article talked about the flying man being a part of the SSB4 roster. Which would have been hella cool but...
- Raiden: Wow. This game has a die hard fanbase. It might be small but it’s really strong. It kinda makes me want to play this game again.
- Anonymous: They probably haxed both of them at once to show the difference for people who haven’t played the game
- TheConfuZzledDude: I still find it a bit strange how the pixel version is right next to it. Maybe it was supposed to go 3d when you tagged it?