A Sneaky Typo in EarthBound’s Text
pk_stan e-mailed me this morning about a set of new, official MOTHER 2 merchandise – new figure keychain straps! Here’s a look at the flier:
These will be available from those capsule toy machine things, and each capsule toy is 200 yen. They supposedly become available starting this month, and may already be available in some places in Japan, but I don’t have any confirmation on that yet.
The figures you can get are:
- Mr. Saturn
- Geppu/Master Belch
- Return of Geppu/Master Barf (rare)
Right now details are scarce pretty much everywhere online, so hopefully I’ll be able to dig up some more info soon! For now, here’s a closer look at the figures:
Thanks again to pk_stan! And if anyone out there comes across new info, let me know in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to New MOTHER 2 Figure Straps Incoming!
- MightyYT: Did said cookie come from a gift box you found in the woods near your house? Or did your sister give it to you before you went on an epic...
- Anonymous: Hey swifter, good for you. Do you want a cookie? So Mato, what do you think?
- Icedude545: and minecraft
- Icedude545: Since Nintendo dosen’t make any new games that much anymore I just use my Wii U as a Virtual Console/homebrew machine and a wii
- Moonside: I won’t believe M3 in US til I see it myself. And if they continue with the trend of putting it on the Wii U (or making it N3DS...