Ness Amiibos Shut Down GameStop, Chaos Erupts
pk_stan e-mailed me this morning about a set of new, official MOTHER 2 merchandise – new figure keychain straps! Here’s a look at the flier:
These will be available from those capsule toy machine things, and each capsule toy is 200 yen. They supposedly become available starting this month, and may already be available in some places in Japan, but I don’t have any confirmation on that yet.
The figures you can get are:
- Mr. Saturn
- Geppu/Master Belch
- Return of Geppu/Master Barf (rare)
Right now details are scarce pretty much everywhere online, so hopefully I’ll be able to dig up some more info soon! For now, here’s a closer look at the figures:
Thanks again to pk_stan! And if anyone out there comes across new info, let me know in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to New MOTHER 2 Figure Straps Incoming!
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...
- Bubbleman: There was also another hint for Ness in the Nintendo Badge Arcade last week, where the bunny says something about ESP Kirby looking...
- Anonymous User: Impressive! I love SNES samples, and especially the ones from this game! 😀
- Acedio: Man, that sample from “The Place” at 3:27 is sooooo nice.
- Zeromus: And all of the performances at the end were spot on! I need more!