The Gas Station Screen Mystery
pk_stan e-mailed me this morning about a set of new, official MOTHER 2 merchandise – new figure keychain straps! Here’s a look at the flier:
These will be available from those capsule toy machine things, and each capsule toy is 200 yen. They supposedly become available starting this month, and may already be available in some places in Japan, but I don’t have any confirmation on that yet.
The figures you can get are:
- Mr. Saturn
- Geppu/Master Belch
- Return of Geppu/Master Barf (rare)
Right now details are scarce pretty much everywhere online, so hopefully I’ll be able to dig up some more info soon! For now, here’s a closer look at the figures:
Thanks again to pk_stan! And if anyone out there comes across new info, let me know in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to New MOTHER 2 Figure Straps Incoming!
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Figure Collection Set Ninten Roid Teddy Anna Nintendo Banpresto Japan
- Paul: Well, the name Giygas comes from the Greek word Γίγας, which can be romanized “Gigas”.
- Anonymous: Like most self-righteous philosophers, the writer of this video fails to recognize his/her own hypocrisy. A pot calling the kettle black...
- Winterswhite: I actually watched one of these videos in history class. I find it pretty interesting.
- Clay: It’s a pretty interesting video! And the narrator has a cool voice to boot. Also, Giegue: “You should never sing!” lmao
- Anonymous: Hmm, Ness fighting the Gigas from Skies of Arcadia… that would be awesome. Somebody needs to make a mod so that can happen.