EarthBound for the PC
pk_stan e-mailed me this morning about a set of new, official MOTHER 2 merchandise – new figure keychain straps! Here’s a look at the flier:
These will be available from those capsule toy machine things, and each capsule toy is 200 yen. They supposedly become available starting this month, and may already be available in some places in Japan, but I don’t have any confirmation on that yet.
The figures you can get are:
- Mr. Saturn
- Geppu/Master Belch
- Return of Geppu/Master Barf (rare)
Right now details are scarce pretty much everywhere online, so hopefully I’ll be able to dig up some more info soon! For now, here’s a closer look at the figures:
Thanks again to pk_stan! And if anyone out there comes across new info, let me know in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to New MOTHER 2 Figure Straps Incoming!
- DJMankiewitz: Always good stuff. I hope this was translated from the original Japanese instead of the English translation. I have a pretty strong...
- PKGaming: “Settle for Ness”???? Maaaaan, Ness is amazing! He’s higher on the tier list in Smash 4 than he’s ever been....
- MotherFan: Which will cause many musical notes to go around the arena and cause damage by contact to an enemy
- MotherFan: I would like Ninten’s final smash to be him,Ana,and Loid singing the Eight Melodies
- DJMankiewitz: Esper, I agree fully. The wording of Nintendo’s takedown notice could have been better, but it doesn’t change anything....