Twoson in 3D!
A week or two ago I posted about a new set of MOTHER 2 merchandise that was planned to be released in Japan – some MOTHER 2 figure straps. Well, they’ve finally been unleashed to the public, and here’s some info and pics!
First up is a picture and an e-mail from Japanese super-collector Koala!
As you can see, these are the kinds of collectibles you get from a machine – and you never know for sure which ones you’ll get, so you gotta keep trying if you want to collect them all. You can find lots more info (in Japanese) and pics on Koala’s page here.
Next up, a reader by the name of Fukuokaman posted some info and pics too:
If you don’t live in Japan but would like to add these to your collection, I’m sure they’ll start popping up on eBay at some point, or if you’d rather buy from people in Japan, there are plenty of resellers on Amazon Japan – see here!
It’s always cool when new MOTHER 2 stuff is released, I just hope eventually they’ll start making new MOTHER 3 stuff – that’d be a real treat!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to MOTHER 2 Figure Straps Released!
- Mato: They’re scheduled to be released in the latter half of August, so nothing new to report yet.
- DarkPaladin156: @Yellowyoshi398 There was a chance for the Flying Man to be more in the Magicant stage, but for a reason he was made into his...
- YellowYoshi398: Mato, you made a post on this site earlier pointing out that a 3D model for Flying Man on the Magicant stage was seen in a...
- Dengar: Any updates on this?
- super mage: too much FF stuff