I Think I’m Teaching Japanese
A week or two ago I posted about a new set of MOTHER 2 merchandise that was planned to be released in Japan – some MOTHER 2 figure straps. Well, they’ve finally been unleashed to the public, and here’s some info and pics!
First up is a picture and an e-mail from Japanese super-collector Koala!
As you can see, these are the kinds of collectibles you get from a machine – and you never know for sure which ones you’ll get, so you gotta keep trying if you want to collect them all. You can find lots more info (in Japanese) and pics on Koala’s page here.
Next up, a reader by the name of Fukuokaman posted some info and pics too:
If you don’t live in Japan but would like to add these to your collection, I’m sure they’ll start popping up on eBay at some point, or if you’d rather buy from people in Japan, there are plenty of resellers on Amazon Japan – see here!
It’s always cool when new MOTHER 2 stuff is released, I just hope eventually they’ll start making new MOTHER 3 stuff – that’d be a real treat!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to MOTHER 2 Figure Straps Released!
- game4brains: To clarify my statement on the graphics being “awful”, I’m referring to how the GBA’s lack of a backlight...
- Anonymous: @Lloyd Jeffney Thanks for clarifying that.
- Lloyd Jeffney: @Anonymous There wasn’t a problem with the Octopus statue, it’s just in Japan it was used for a pun that would not work...
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...
- Mother2fan: Wow, 125 years… Happy Birthday, Nintendo.