MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Ending
December 31st, 2013 | EarthBound
2013 is finally coming to a close, and when I look back I’m amazed at some of the EarthBound-related things that happened this year. Obviously, the big one is that MOTHER 2 and EarthBound were released on the Wii U Virtual Consoles, but other things, like the Shigesato Itoi developer diary, the For James charity auction event, the surprise release of new MOTHER 2 merchandise, Nintendo’s new EarthBound advertising, and more helped make this an especially EarthBound-y year!
It makes me wonder what 2014 has in store… Do you think we’ll see MOTHER 1 and/or MOTHER 3 in any way? Any new merchandise? Stuff we can’t even imagine yet? Let’s try to predict the future!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to EarthBound, 2013, and 2014
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.