MOTHER 3 and Japanese Fans, Revisited
December 31st, 2013 | EarthBound
2013 is finally coming to a close, and when I look back I’m amazed at some of the EarthBound-related things that happened this year. Obviously, the big one is that MOTHER 2 and EarthBound were released on the Wii U Virtual Consoles, but other things, like the Shigesato Itoi developer diary, the For James charity auction event, the surprise release of new MOTHER 2 merchandise, Nintendo’s new EarthBound advertising, and more helped make this an especially EarthBound-y year!
It makes me wonder what 2014 has in store… Do you think we’ll see MOTHER 1 and/or MOTHER 3 in any way? Any new merchandise? Stuff we can’t even imagine yet? Let’s try to predict the future!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to EarthBound, 2013, and 2014
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Game Guide Cheat Book FAMICOM TSUSHIN 1989 Japan Nintendo FREESHIP
- Anonymous: You’re making assumptions slanted by your pessimism surrounding the game, to a degree where you fallaciously metamorphosed what I...
- Oh My: Yes, it made sense for them to take advantage of Google results by calling it Mother 4, thereby granting them more interest from the Mother...
- Anonymous: “You’ve basically admitted that the developers named it that specifically for advertising purposes.” – Oh my “I...
- Oh My: I don’t see the problem. We’re arguing civilly. We’re not calling each other names or anything. It was your decision to...
- Some Guy: I have to agree with PSIPumpkin. Let’s move on.