This Survey Stinks
Yesterday I received an e-mail from a Japanese reader – which, looking back, is the first all-Japanese e-mail I’ve gotten at this site!
Anyway, the e-mail’s from a fan named Koala – here’s a simple translation:
You mentioned that it’s okay to e-mail you in Japanese, so I hope you don’t mind that I do.
Hello, I’m Koala, a MOTHER (EarthBound) merchandise collector in Japan. I started a blog in June 2013 that shows off parts of my collection.
In Japan there’s been a big drop in the number of really passionate MOTHER fans these past few years, compared to the many fans at Starman.net and EarthBound Central. As a MOTHER fan in Japan I’m very saddened by this.
I visit Starman.net and EarthBound Central all the time. I’m not very good at English, so I have to use translation programs.
I don’t know if you can see it from America or not, but here’s my blog’s URL.
I’m also sending a photo of the many things in my collection. My collection is still growing and growing, even now.
I’d love it if we could have more Japan-America interaction like this sometime. Bye for now.
And here’s the photo that Koala sent:
Wow, that’s an amazing collection! Koala has some things I never even knew existed! Stop drooling, everyone!
Thanks for the e-mail and the photo, Koala! I’m glad to hear there are super-passionate fans in Japan too!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to A Japanese Fan’s Mega MOTHER Collection!
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...