EB64 in Club Nintendo Magazine
Yesterday I received an e-mail from a Japanese reader – which, looking back, is the first all-Japanese e-mail I’ve gotten at this site!
Anyway, the e-mail’s from a fan named Koala – here’s a simple translation:
You mentioned that it’s okay to e-mail you in Japanese, so I hope you don’t mind that I do.
Hello, I’m Koala, a MOTHER (EarthBound) merchandise collector in Japan. I started a blog in June 2013 that shows off parts of my collection.
In Japan there’s been a big drop in the number of really passionate MOTHER fans these past few years, compared to the many fans at Starman.net and EarthBound Central. As a MOTHER fan in Japan I’m very saddened by this.
I visit Starman.net and EarthBound Central all the time. I’m not very good at English, so I have to use translation programs.
I don’t know if you can see it from America or not, but here’s my blog’s URL.
I’m also sending a photo of the many things in my collection. My collection is still growing and growing, even now.
I’d love it if we could have more Japan-America interaction like this sometime. Bye for now.
And here’s the photo that Koala sent:
Wow, that’s an amazing collection! Koala has some things I never even knew existed! Stop drooling, everyone!
Thanks for the e-mail and the photo, Koala! I’m glad to hear there are super-passionate fans in Japan too!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to A Japanese Fan’s Mega MOTHER Collection!
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.