8-Bit MOTHER 3 Music
A while back we looked at an EarthBound Zero review video done by the Slime TV YouTube guys. They posted a MOTHER 3 video a few weeks back, and here’s what they have to say!
Hi, we previously reviewed Earthbound Zero on our show and it ended up being featured on the site and I’m sending this message to let you know we recently posted a review on Mother 3. Of course we love the series and keep up with the postings here. The review was really made with big fans in mind as we talk a lot about how great different elements of the story are.
Man, I really like their enthusiasm! If you got some time today, check it out!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Slime TV’s MOTHER 3 Review
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...