MOTHER 25th Anniversary Fanfest Underway!
The other day I posted this Fangamer video about a charity auction for the upcoming EarthBound Bash:
Anyway, yesterday Chewy and I sat down and translated/subtitled it into Japanese to share with Itoi and the folks at his office. And almost immediately after Itoi saw it, he made a Tweet about it and shared it with everyone he could!
This roughly translates to:
I got an e-mail from @lindsayn. She said she added Japanese text to that one video.
http://t.co/rQxcHAWniB This makes me feel… How do I put this… Truly glad to have created this MOTHER (EarthBound) series of games.
Hopefully Itoi will be able to tune in and catch some of the event as it happens, even if he doesn’t understand a word any of us will be saying
It sounds like this big auction will take place at the end of the last day of the event. For more details on all the guests and stuff that’s going to be show up during the EarthBound Bash, see the official site here.
There’s still more stuff to reveal and announce this week too, so if you’re an EarthBound fan, this is gonna be a crazy week!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Comments on Creating MOTHER/EarthBound
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 mini figure with Stand x5 pcs set Takara Japan
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...
- Mato: Like I’ve said many a time, I’ve never felt confident with my actual writing skills, and I had always sort of intended for there...