Shigesato Itoi Loves Curry
The other day I posted this Fangamer video about a charity auction for the upcoming EarthBound Bash:
Anyway, yesterday Chewy and I sat down and translated/subtitled it into Japanese to share with Itoi and the folks at his office. And almost immediately after Itoi saw it, he made a Tweet about it and shared it with everyone he could!
This roughly translates to:
I got an e-mail from @lindsayn. She said she added Japanese text to that one video.
http://t.co/rQxcHAWniB This makes me feel… How do I put this… Truly glad to have created this MOTHER (EarthBound) series of games.
Hopefully Itoi will be able to tune in and catch some of the event as it happens, even if he doesn’t understand a word any of us will be saying
It sounds like this big auction will take place at the end of the last day of the event. For more details on all the guests and stuff that’s going to be show up during the EarthBound Bash, see the official site here.
There’s still more stuff to reveal and announce this week too, so if you’re an EarthBound fan, this is gonna be a crazy week!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Comments on Creating MOTHER/EarthBound
Leave a reply
- Animegame97: Whenever I see something about Mother from Itoi I always think of 2 because it doesn’t seem like he talks about the others much...
- EBisumaru: I am Ear Bound
- FireflyMelody: Yeah, I thought of M2 first, too. ^.^ As for M3 enemies, I personally like Cleocatra. Then again, I’ve always been a...
- Chivi-chivik: Actually that’s a GREAT idea if you’re thinking of making a story/game with battles and/or enemies. Making villains that...
- Mato: Okay, this is the end of this.