The other day I posted this Fangamer video about a charity auction for the upcoming EarthBound Bash:
Anyway, yesterday Chewy and I sat down and translated/subtitled it into Japanese to share with Itoi and the folks at his office. And almost immediately after Itoi saw it, he made a Tweet about it and shared it with everyone he could!
This roughly translates to:
I got an e-mail from @lindsayn. She said she added Japanese text to that one video.
http://t.co/rQxcHAWniB This makes me feel… How do I put this… Truly glad to have created this MOTHER (EarthBound) series of games.
Hopefully Itoi will be able to tune in and catch some of the event as it happens, even if he doesn’t understand a word any of us will be saying 😛
It sounds like this big auction will take place at the end of the last day of the event. For more details on all the guests and stuff that’s going to be show up during the EarthBound Bash, see the official site here.
There’s still more stuff to reveal and announce this week too, so if you’re an EarthBound fan, this is gonna be a crazy week!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Comments on Creating MOTHER/EarthBound
- Glitch: I remember noticing this at EB Games last December! Was flicking through to find Ness specially, my friends all rolled their eyes as I made...
- KingDarian: It’s a Prima guide. They don’t check their work.
- game4brains: “I’m Gigas from Omaha.”
- hunterc: I just discovered an extra one–if you enter the Monkeys’ Maze when you first visit Dusty Dunes Desert, a monkey misspells...
- ThatLucasFanboy: The war against Gigas!