Ultimate Chimera Hunt Takes Off
A fan named Hunter sent this my way recently:
A fellow EB fan I know from college made this video showcasing the Earthbound guardians in animated 3D. It’s a bit rough in some areas, but I think the interpretations are spot-on.
(Note: if typos make you upset, maybe don’t watch this )
Wow, that’s actually really cool! I’ve often wondered what a modern EarthBound remake, if one was ever made, might look like. I think something along the lines of Animal Crossing-style graphics for walking around town and then something like the video above for the battles might be kind of neat. Although I doubt a remake would ever have as much charm as the original version, of course. But it’s fun to imagine!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to See the Sanctuary Guardians in 3D!
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: @An actually reasonable person I don’t watch random game reviewers anymore but that comment you wrote is pretty...
- LucasPSI: It really does seem like he doesn’t care about Mother 1 or 3…
- Chivi-chivik: This game’s epic and must never be forgotten ^w^
- PsyschoDriver: I actually prefer the name Psycho Car. That being said I could never beat these things without the Easy Ring patch. MOTHER is a...
- Still_me: @Hyperstar96 Ice Climbers are axed, Marth was in FE11 and 12, the two games before Awakening, Pit was in some 3DS game I never played,...