Weekly Round-Up #47
A fan named Hunter sent this my way recently:
A fellow EB fan I know from college made this video showcasing the Earthbound guardians in animated 3D. It’s a bit rough in some areas, but I think the interpretations are spot-on.
(Note: if typos make you upset, maybe don’t watch this 😛 )
Wow, that’s actually really cool! I’ve often wondered what a modern EarthBound remake, if one was ever made, might look like. I think something along the lines of Animal Crossing-style graphics for walking around town and then something like the video above for the battles might be kind of neat. Although I doubt a remake would ever have as much charm as the original version, of course. But it’s fun to imagine!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to See the Sanctuary Guardians in 3D!
- Traiver: Mother 1: – FC: Original – GBA: Adds Run Button and Translated Epilogue, No Time Machine, Some other stuff from NES Proto....
- DJMankiewicz: I’m not willing to write Adex off like that myself. There’s a good possibility there’s real reasons why such a...
- Mother2fan: “adex” is apparently not only an idiot who can’t understand symbolism, but also a prude who can’t handle even...
- DJMankiewicz: And his most basic form still includes a baseball cap :D. I’d agree with all of that. Adex, if there’s a personal reason...
- Shrub: @adex I understand the sentiment, but remember that this is NOT just nudity for the sake of nudity or anything – this is nudity used...