MOTHER 3 Handbooks Ship Soon!
A fan named Hunter sent this my way recently:
A fellow EB fan I know from college made this video showcasing the Earthbound guardians in animated 3D. It’s a bit rough in some areas, but I think the interpretations are spot-on.
(Note: if typos make you upset, maybe don’t watch this )
Wow, that’s actually really cool! I’ve often wondered what a modern EarthBound remake, if one was ever made, might look like. I think something along the lines of Animal Crossing-style graphics for walking around town and then something like the video above for the battles might be kind of neat. Although I doubt a remake would ever have as much charm as the original version, of course. But it’s fun to imagine!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to See the Sanctuary Guardians in 3D!
Featured Item on eBay:
Nintendo Game Boy MOTHER 3 MICRO Console System Brand new Deluxe Box OXY001 2205
- Ostricho: Bwahaha! The Flying Man is easy to deal with, I believe.
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...