November 30th, 2013 | EarthBound, Events

ebbash1

Yesterday was Day 1 of the EarthBound Bash, and it was a ton of fun! Some of the things that happened included:

• Playing EarthBound, of course!
  • Live music throughout the event!
  • A peek at the official MOTHER 2 novel… which sent the chat room insane! The stuff in the official novel really is that ridiculous 8O
  • Calls and Skypes from viewers + crazy pizza toppings chosen by callers
  • Auctions! Lots of auctions for charity!
  • EarthBound Saga reunion and behind-the-scenes stories!
  • Live-action EarthBound-themed improv skits with green screen fun!
  • Dance parties!
  • We busted open the Titanic Ant piñata and feasted on its innards!
  • Reid has promised to wear a truly frightening Starman costume if donations total go over $5000
  • And so much more that I’m forgetting

Day 2 of 3 is today, and the schedule is looking insane to the point that it makes yesterday look like a Barny-esque romp in a McDonalds playland!

Marcus Lindblom, EarthBound’s localization director, is going to join us in person! We’re gonna have a bunch of special Skype guests today – chuggaaconroy, Anthony Carboni, and more! We’re also gonna try eating some of EarthBound’s insane foods in real life! We’re gonna get a sneak peek at the next Ridgway Films EarthBound video! The Fobbies are Borange guys are gonna have a little reunion! And a ton more things that I can’t remember since I forgot to bring the schedule home with me.

In any case, check out the EarthBound Bash today – it’s gonna explode your brain! Catch it here:

It begins today at noon Pacific time / 3 PM Eastern time and will last hopefully around six hours or so.

16 Comments to EarthBound Bash Day 2 is Today!

Andrew Rosenthal (@bowserjrfan123) said on Nov. 30, 2013

Can somebody please tell me where I can watch the first one in its entirety?

Mato said on Nov. 30, 2013

I’m not really sure, I assume somewhere on twitch.tv/fangamer, but it’s probably broken into parts.

FZ64 said on Nov. 30, 2013

let the legend of Jack Andonuts live on.

NinjaCheese said on Nov. 30, 2013

Hey, Mato, how much mail was read on yesterday’s Bash?

2Sang said on Nov. 30, 2013

YAY! Mato bring toothpaste!

MagikoopaMaster said on Nov. 30, 2013

Day 1 was fun, waiting for day 2 too start now!

broomweed said on Nov. 30, 2013

So sad I’m missing this, it looks like so much fun.

DragonKazooie89 said on Dec. 1, 2013

@Broomweed – Same, I was gone all day shopping and celebrating my birthday

Mato said on Dec. 1, 2013

Oh man I’m tired and I didn’t even do much!

But you guys in the chat did it and you got reid to don the creepy Starman suit! Good job and/or you monsters

Mac said on Dec. 1, 2013

Mato, were u the one with the red short and green tie? You look kinda like, well a tomato! Haha how fitting

Mato said on Dec. 1, 2013

Yep, I’ve been trying to do tomato-related clothes!

Mac said on Dec. 1, 2013

Nice!! On the chat I seen someone say that was you so I just wanted to know. It was kinda cool I actually see what you looked like after reading your posts for a couple years now.

Ring064 said on Dec. 1, 2013

This has been epic! I didn’t get to watch the first half of the first day but I only missed the first 30 mins of the second. there has been a whole load of awesome through these first couple of days. pretty devastated since Ill only be able to watch the fist hour of the broadcast of tomorrow ( or today for you guys in the states) its Sunday right now and when the broadcast airs, it will be a Monday and I will have to leave to do a exam ;( DAMM YOU EASY MUSIC EXAM I COULD EASLY DO IN ABOUT 30 MINS!!!

But.. I still have this to say

YEAAAAH I WAAS IN THE BROADCAST TWICE!!( I was Jasmine from Aus, that awkward one)THANK YOU!!!

I hope I can get in tomorrow, would be pretty epic. any time between 12 or 1Pm (Pacific Standard time)

Mato said on Dec. 1, 2013

Mac: Yep, on Day 2 I was the guy in the red shirt and green tie. Unfortunately I’m not really a tomato, sorry about disillusioning you :P

Ring064: Awesome, we were all thrilled to be getting calls from all over the world, and getting an unexpected call from Australia was really cool!

I assume all these stream days are going to be archived… I hope so anyway. So even if you miss most of Day 3 you can still see what happened. Spoilers: Reid goes crazy and starts selling Starman body suits in the Fangamer store and then some kid and his three friends blow Fangamer up using Multi Bottle Rockets

billy said on Dec. 1, 2013

Andrew Rosenthal – http://www.twitch.tv/fangamer/b/484020668 (Day 2 full)

Ring064 said on Dec. 1, 2013

Any time Mato! I loved calling in! cant wait for the next bash! I bet its gonna be…. A smash.

YEAAAAAH!!!

It was pretty awesome being in every day of the bash, I called in around 12ish today when it first started so that was awesome! I hope theres more space next year for these calls!(trust me, id love to be in more, it was so fun)

going to watch the rest of the bash a little later. again, Thank You!! Maybe ill see if I can do some stuff for next years bash… We shall see….

Id love to see a starman body suit in the store, Id wear it XD