EarthBound Proto For Sale Again
Yesterday was Day 1 of the EarthBound Bash, and it was a ton of fun! Some of the things that happened included:
- Playing EarthBound, of course!
- Live music throughout the event!
- A peek at the official MOTHER 2 novel… which sent the chat room insane! The stuff in the official novel really is that ridiculous
- Calls and Skypes from viewers + crazy pizza toppings chosen by callers
- Auctions! Lots of auctions for charity!
- EarthBound Saga reunion and behind-the-scenes stories!
- Live-action EarthBound-themed improv skits with green screen fun!
- Dance parties!
- We busted open the Titanic Ant piñata and feasted on its innards!
- Reid has promised to wear a truly frightening Starman costume if donations total go over $5000
- And so much more that I’m forgetting
Day 2 of 3 is today, and the schedule is looking insane to the point that it makes yesterday look like a Barny-esque romp in a McDonalds playland!
Marcus Lindblom, EarthBound’s localization director, is going to join us in person! We’re gonna have a bunch of special Skype guests today – chuggaaconroy, Anthony Carboni, and more! We’re also gonna try eating some of EarthBound’s insane foods in real life! We’re gonna get a sneak peek at the next Ridgway Films EarthBound video! The Fobbies are Borange guys are gonna have a little reunion! And a ton more things that I can’t remember since I forgot to bring the schedule home with me.
In any case, check out the EarthBound Bash today – it’s gonna explode your brain! Catch it here:
It begins today at noon Pacific time / 3 PM Eastern time and will last hopefully around six hours or so.