Groucho in EarthBound Zero
Some new things for the upcoming EarthBound Baaaash have been revealed! Already, a number of guests and attractions have been announced, but now it’s time to kick things up a notch!
First up is Marcus Lindblom, the localization director for EarthBound! He’ll be flying in to Tucson to attend the event, and I’m sure he’ll have tons of amazing experiences and stories to talk about and share! And since I’ll be there too, I can at last
interrogate kindly discuss some of EarthBound’s localization details with him!
It’s gonna be a blast to have him there, and if you’ve ever wanted to say hi to him or thank him or watch him play the game he helped localize, THIS is your chance! And if you have any questions for him, now he can answer you personally!
But, wait! There’s more!
Shigesato Itoi-signed copy of EarthBound
That’s right! Even Shigesato Itoi, the creator of EarthBound, is taking part in a small way!
Like past Fangamer events, a bunch of cool and rare MOTHER/EarthBound stuff is going to be auctioned off for charity. But this time there’s going to be a separate charity event that’s on a completely different level – and will go to help a special EarthBound fan!
This nifty video explains it all:
If you’ve ever wanted to have one of the holy grails of EarthBound collecting, this is something to keep your eye on!
For more pics and details about this Itoi-autographed copy of EarthBound and the charity it’s for, see here.
More to come!
There are still more guests and goodies and fun things to be announced! So stay tuned to EarthBound Central or sign up for a reminder at the official EarthBound Baaaash site here!
The Bash starts on the 29th and lasts for three days. Be there or be not-quite-square!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound Baaaash Reveals, Part 2
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...