Itoi Speaks From 9 Years in the Past
On November 29th, Fangamer is going to be holding its biggest EarthBound event ever: EarthBound Baaaaash!
There’s so much planned for it that I don’t even know where to start, and a bunch of it is going to be revealed as the event draws near, but it’s essentially going to be a 3-day festival of EarthBound that will include:
- A live stream of the Fangamer crew playing through EarthBound! This is always a lot of fun, and of course there’ll be lots of goofy antics and the usual chat room fun!
- Charity auctions! Really, really cool ones too! I can’t reveal everything yet, but this is gonna be AWESOME and unprecedented!
- EarthBound piñatas that are gonna get baaaashed! I’m trying to convince them to stuff one of them full of hamburgers
- Skype calls and interviews with viewers!
- Wacky pizza hijinks
- Live music by the Super Soul Bros.!
- Postcards and snail-mail from viewers! Send it here!
4500 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85712
- LOTS of other amazing, still-secret stuff!
It’s gonna be much more than just another live playthrough of EarthBound, so check out the official site for more details!
As more info is revealed I’ll share it here on EB Central too. And if you have any ideas or suggestions for stuff for the EarthBound Baaaaash, share it in the comments or let me know somehow~
Secretly I’m hoping that this will be a big enough hit that maybe next year they’ll do one with MOTHER 3 😛
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Announcing the EarthBound Baaaash!!
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...