DIY EarthBound Poster Replacement
On November 29th, Fangamer is going to be holding its biggest EarthBound event ever: EarthBound Baaaaash!
There’s so much planned for it that I don’t even know where to start, and a bunch of it is going to be revealed as the event draws near, but it’s essentially going to be a 3-day festival of EarthBound that will include:
- A live stream of the Fangamer crew playing through EarthBound! This is always a lot of fun, and of course there’ll be lots of goofy antics and the usual chat room fun!
- Charity auctions! Really, really cool ones too! I can’t reveal everything yet, but this is gonna be AWESOME and unprecedented!
- EarthBound piñatas that are gonna get baaaashed! I’m trying to convince them to stuff one of them full of hamburgers
- Skype calls and interviews with viewers!
- Wacky pizza hijinks
- Live music by the Super Soul Bros.!
- Postcards and snail-mail from viewers! Send it here!
4500 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85712
- LOTS of other amazing, still-secret stuff!
It’s gonna be much more than just another live playthrough of EarthBound, so check out the official site for more details!
As more info is revealed I’ll share it here on EB Central too. And if you have any ideas or suggestions for stuff for the EarthBound Baaaaash, share it in the comments or let me know somehow~
Secretly I’m hoping that this will be a big enough hit that maybe next year they’ll do one with MOTHER 3 😛
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Announcing the EarthBound Baaaash!!
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!