November 9th, 2013 | EarthBound, Events

ebbash

On November 29th, Fangamer is going to be holding its biggest EarthBound event ever: EarthBound Baaaaash!

There’s so much planned for it that I don’t even know where to start, and a bunch of it is going to be revealed as the event draws near, but it’s essentially going to be a 3-day festival of EarthBound that will include:

• A live stream of the Fangamer crew playing through EarthBound! This is always a lot of fun, and of course there’ll be lots of goofy antics and the usual chat room fun!

people

• Charity auctions! Really, really cool ones too! I can’t reveal everything yet, but this is gonna be AWESOME and unprecedented!

charity

• EarthBound piΓ±atas that are gonna get baaaashed! I’m trying to convince them to stuff one of them full of hamburgers

pinatas

• Skype calls and interviews with viewers!

skype

• Wacky pizza hijinks

pizza

• Live music by the Super Soul Bros.!

• Postcards and snail-mail from viewers! Send it here!

EarthBound Baaaash!!
    c/o Fangamer
    4500 E Speedway Blvd
    Suite 33
    Tucson, AZ 85712

mail

• LOTS of other amazing, still-secret stuff!

It’s gonna be much more than just another live playthrough of EarthBound, so check out the official site for more details!

As more info is revealed I’ll share it here on EB Central too. And if you have any ideas or suggestions for stuff for the EarthBound Baaaaash, share it in the comments or let me know somehow~

Secretly I’m hoping that this will be a big enough hit that maybe next year they’ll do one with MOTHER 3 πŸ˜›

18 Comments to Announcing the EarthBound Baaaash!!

2Sang said on Nov. 9, 2013

This is AMAZING can’t wait!

MagikoopaMaster said on Nov. 9, 2013

Sounds fun!

Esper said on Nov. 9, 2013

Hey Mato, are you gonna be involved in the Baaaash somehow?

LucasPSI said on Nov. 10, 2013

Meh, i’ll join, but i’m honestly getting a little tired of so many earthbound streams… Earthbound’s fun and all, but I wish you guys could do Mother 3 or even Mother 1 sometime. It honestly gets kind of old watching earthbound streams every few months. Seriously, they’re everywhere.

I don’t even remember the last time i’ve seen a Mother 3 stream unless it was a marathon of all the games.

LucasPSI said on Nov. 10, 2013

cont

Wait I don’t think i will be joing you guys. I think I was permabanned from all fangamer livestreams. :S

AdmiralCrunch said on Nov. 10, 2013

How do you already have photos of the event that hasn’t happened yet unless… Mato, has a secret phase distorter!

Should be a lot of fun I’d imagine. The fangamer crew has a lot of personality and good screen presence. I’m surprised there hasn’t been an offer to film “The Reid World” yet!

DragonKazooie89 said on Nov. 10, 2013

Sounds like a lot of fun and it starts a day before my birthday πŸ˜€

Ness1985 said on Nov. 10, 2013

I’m all in, I’ve been waiting for this! I might even play along and I’m definitely ordering pizza too πŸ™‚

Deraj626 said on Nov. 10, 2013

Why not an Earthbound Smaaaaaaash? πŸ˜›

Lotus_Blue said on Nov. 10, 2013

This looks so awesome! But unfortunately I’ll be on holiday then, so I might miss it πŸ™ Might try and see if I can send some snail-mail your way however.

Chivi-chivik said on Nov. 10, 2013

But this is on stream via internet or it’s like a convention?
Because if it’s a convention I just can’t attend… going to the US is expensive.

Poe said on Nov. 10, 2013

Chivi – this is a livestream. We’ll be taking Skype calls during the broadcast so we can talk to people who can’t make it here in person. You can also send us something through the post & we’ll open/read it on air! http://earthboundbash.tumblr.com/post/66453248792/we-mail-so-many-things-out-to-people-that-wed

357 said on Nov. 10, 2013

What’s the website gonna be?

Mariotti said on Nov. 11, 2013

So excited! Can’t wait!!!

eagle0wl said on Nov. 12, 2013

very nice!

Esper said on Nov. 14, 2013

Waha! You are gonna be involved in the Baaaash somehow, Mato!

Movie Cr8or said on Nov. 15, 2013

Mr Saturn goodies galore! I wouldn’t mind a giant Mr Saturn plush form Mother 3…

Nessguy26 said on Nov. 22, 2013