EarthBound Reference in New Animal Crossing
A few months back gbev sent me an e-mail about a musical connection in MOTHER 3:
Mother 3 clearly has a lot of recurring themes and similarities in its soundtrack, but I think I just picked up on a new one! Or at least, a new one to me. I did have to change the tempo a bit, but they were already in the same key.
Check it out:
For reference, the audio file above is the Porky Bot song and the Mr. Batty song layered on top of each other.
When I first played MOTHER 3 and got to the Porky Bot fight I really enjoyed the music. And although it sounded familiar, I couldn’t place where else I’d heard it before. A while later I realized it was from the Mr. Batty theme, a song you hear mostly only at the very beginning of the game.
I’m sure a lot of fans have already figured this out by now, but in case you haven’t, now you know!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to The Porky Bot and Mr. Batty Connection
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 GEPPU BLUE mini figure strap Takara Japan
- V-King: Really pumped for this. Sadly I never got into the original Mother, mostly because it felt extremely tedious walking everywhere. I like...
- Mato: That’s not really a translation hack or a bug fix or anything, so no. But if anyone out there wants to take a stab at it they can I...
- Autistic Pichu: I remember discovering this hack a while ago, And it definitely shows Pertential! well I may always prefer the original, this hack...
- Ana: I know you will erase this comment..but could you add”Auto Fight”?
- Chivi-chivik: @Anon Why do European players have to suffer this much? ;A; They always forget about us…