Eating at EarthBound Shops #3
A few months back gbev sent me an e-mail about a musical connection in MOTHER 3:
Mother 3 clearly has a lot of recurring themes and similarities in its soundtrack, but I think I just picked up on a new one! Or at least, a new one to me. I did have to change the tempo a bit, but they were already in the same key.
Check it out:
For reference, the audio file above is the Porky Bot song and the Mr. Batty song layered on top of each other.
When I first played MOTHER 3 and got to the Porky Bot fight I really enjoyed the music. And although it sounded familiar, I couldn’t place where else I’d heard it before. A while later I realized it was from the Mr. Batty theme, a song you hear mostly only at the very beginning of the game.
I’m sure a lot of fans have already figured this out by now, but in case you haven’t, now you know!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to The Porky Bot and Mr. Batty Connection
- BhekzinTARI: What’s really going on in this world people?
- EBisumaru: The flying men are OP. Also, I don’t know how you enjoy any of these stages, EpicJackman. They’re mostly terrible.
- DJMankiewicz: Video games have hit the MAIN stream now!
- Bakersfield: I think Lucas is going to be DLC Oniglut
- EpicJackman: I personally prefer the pixel version. Magicant is probably my favorite stage in the game (then again, they’re all awesome). I...