EarthBound Crazy Enemies Playthrough
A few months back gbev sent me an e-mail about a musical connection in MOTHER 3:
Mother 3 clearly has a lot of recurring themes and similarities in its soundtrack, but I think I just picked up on a new one! Or at least, a new one to me. I did have to change the tempo a bit, but they were already in the same key.
Check it out:
For reference, the audio file above is the Porky Bot song and the Mr. Batty song layered on top of each other.
When I first played MOTHER 3 and got to the Porky Bot fight I really enjoyed the music. And although it sounded familiar, I couldn’t place where else I’d heard it before. A while later I realized it was from the Mr. Batty theme, a song you hear mostly only at the very beginning of the game.
I’m sure a lot of fans have already figured this out by now, but in case you haven’t, now you know!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to The Porky Bot and Mr. Batty Connection
- Linkdude: Don’t worry, they’re not even available for pre-order yet. Altho, you’ll likely find that the pre-order will sell out...
- Blake: I literally live down the street from the location, Don’t even need a hotel B)
- Dr.y, lol: I’m 16 too. But I’m probably not going either way, I would have to travell halfway through the globe. Have fun!
- Evil Mani Mani: http://earthbound64.blogspot.c o.uk
- Robert: I’ll be coming from Kentucky. I’ve never been on a plane before, but I’m willing to try.