A Peek at Some MOTHER 2 Pre-Release Differences
A few months back gbev sent me an e-mail about a musical connection in MOTHER 3:
Mother 3 clearly has a lot of recurring themes and similarities in its soundtrack, but I think I just picked up on a new one! Or at least, a new one to me. I did have to change the tempo a bit, but they were already in the same key.
Check it out:
For reference, the audio file above is the Porky Bot song and the Mr. Batty song layered on top of each other.
When I first played MOTHER 3 and got to the Porky Bot fight I really enjoyed the music. And although it sounded familiar, I couldn’t place where else I’d heard it before. A while later I realized it was from the Mr. Batty theme, a song you hear mostly only at the very beginning of the game.
I’m sure a lot of fans have already figured this out by now, but in case you haven’t, now you know!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to The Porky Bot and Mr. Batty Connection
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic