Scaraba Music Trick
Lollta sent an e-mail about the trumpet player in Onett:
I’ve listening to old Japanese music name “Ieji” many time.
Yesterday I’ve just realized that it sound like the music that Onett trumpet player play especially on 0.20-0.27 of the above clip.
I don’t sure that other people will think the same thing or not.
Yep, it’s the same music! Both the Ieji song and the Onett trumpet song are from Dvorak’s Symphony No. 9, Movement 2:
I seem to recall hearing this in another game a while back, but I can’t remember where. I guess it’s something that Japanese creators/artists/musicians in general like to reference from time to time!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to The Onett Trumpet Player
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...