MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Premonitions
Lollta sent an e-mail about the trumpet player in Onett:
I’ve listening to old Japanese music name “Ieji” many time.
Yesterday I’ve just realized that it sound like the music that Onett trumpet player play especially on 0.20-0.27 of the above clip.
I don’t sure that other people will think the same thing or not.
Yep, it’s the same music! Both the Ieji song and the Onett trumpet song are from Dvorak’s Symphony No. 9, Movement 2:
I seem to recall hearing this in another game a while back, but I can’t remember where. I guess it’s something that Japanese creators/artists/musicians in general like to reference from time to time!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to The Onett Trumpet Player
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...