Hidden Signs in Tazmily
Lollta sent an e-mail about the trumpet player in Onett:
I’ve listening to old Japanese music name “Ieji” many time.
Yesterday I’ve just realized that it sound like the music that Onett trumpet player play especially on 0.20-0.27 of the above clip.
I don’t sure that other people will think the same thing or not.
Yep, it’s the same music! Both the Ieji song and the Onett trumpet song are from Dvorak’s Symphony No. 9, Movement 2:
I seem to recall hearing this in another game a while back, but I can’t remember where. I guess it’s something that Japanese creators/artists/musicians in general like to reference from time to time!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to The Onett Trumpet Player
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Perfect Strategy Game Guide w/Map Book Japan Famicom FREESHIP RARE TM
- Oh My: Ness was one of the original players, so I doubt he’ll be left out, especially since the VC Earthbound release was so popular (still...
- 2Sang: My guess is Ness is revealed on Father’s Day because it’s Sakurai after all. If Lucas returns, he’ll be an unlockable...
- Oh Really?: “You’re making assumptions slanted by your pessimism surrounding the game, to a degree where you fallaciously metamorphosed what...
- Anonymous: You’re making assumptions slanted by your pessimism surrounding the game, to a degree where you fallaciously metamorphosed what I...
- Oh My: Yes, it made sense for them to take advantage of Google results by calling it Mother 4, thereby granting them more interest from the Mother...