EarthBound Zero in Game Informer
chuggaaconroy spotted this just the other day – it’s a piece of exercise/diet equipment that has the EarthBound font on it!
The bottom text is for comparison purposes, and it definitely looks like it’s one of the EarthBound-based fonts, probably the one here or here. Looking around online, it seems they use this font for the website and other promotional materials, not just the machine.
This isn’t the first time EarthBound’s font has been used for something though. Off the top of my head I recall it being used on an Adult Swim show, and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it pop up on a few other places. I just never expected it to show up on exercise equipment of all things
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Lose Fat with the EarthBound Font!
Leave a reply
- BobLikesToFart: I am making an earthbound remake thats zelda stile
- BobLikesToFart: Ness in skylanderz lol
- Pep: I stumbled upon renstimpy1′s starmen.net post about this the other day after looking through the Melee TCRF. Pretty cool! I went to The...
- BusterTheFox: So cool. I have nothing Mother/EarthBound themed at all in my home (Aside from some data on my Wii U of course). I’m not rich,...
- September: Awww. I’d pay someone living in Japan to get one and send it all the way over here to Sweden. I’m so jealous, haha. Once...