PSI Piano Omega
Sebastian has sent in another scan of a recent magazine review of EarthBound! This one is from GamesMaster, which I’d actually never heard of before. Here’s a look it:
The review seems very enthusiastic about the game and gives it a 91% score. Man, it’s still so awesome to see all these magazines raving about it now 😀
You know how a few American magazine reviews back in the mid-90s often sounded like the reviewers had never even gotten past Onett in the game? This particular review gives me the same sort of vibe, although it’s such a short article that it could just be coincidence. I hope the reviewer did eventually play through it all, though, at least for his own enjoyment.
And that’s my review of an EarthBound review! I give it an 89 out of 110.1.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to GamesMaster Review of EarthBound
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...