Localization Book Poll
Sebastian has sent in another scan of a recent magazine review of EarthBound! This one is from GamesMaster, which I’d actually never heard of before. Here’s a look it:
The review seems very enthusiastic about the game and gives it a 91% score. Man, it’s still so awesome to see all these magazines raving about it now 😀
You know how a few American magazine reviews back in the mid-90s often sounded like the reviewers had never even gotten past Onett in the game? This particular review gives me the same sort of vibe, although it’s such a short article that it could just be coincidence. I hope the reviewer did eventually play through it all, though, at least for his own enjoyment.
And that’s my review of an EarthBound review! I give it an 89 out of 110.1.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to GamesMaster Review of EarthBound
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.