EarthBound Zero-Themed Philosophy Video
Sebastian has sent in another scan of a recent magazine review of EarthBound! This one is from GamesMaster, which I’d actually never heard of before. Here’s a look it:
The review seems very enthusiastic about the game and gives it a 91% score. Man, it’s still so awesome to see all these magazines raving about it now 😀
You know how a few American magazine reviews back in the mid-90s often sounded like the reviewers had never even gotten past Onett in the game? This particular review gives me the same sort of vibe, although it’s such a short article that it could just be coincidence. I hope the reviewer did eventually play through it all, though, at least for his own enjoyment.
And that’s my review of an EarthBound review! I give it an 89 out of 110.1.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to GamesMaster Review of EarthBound
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?