EarthBound Had Best SNES Debut
jdaster64, the Video Game Variations guy, recently sent me this Eight Melodies arrangement to share with other musically-inclined fans:
Hey! I’m not sure if this deserves an article as there’s no finished product yet, but I’ve written a string-quintet arrangement of “Eight Melodies” with some influence from my piano arrangement and the vocal soundtrack version. Currently, I’ve just got a basic score, but if there’s an ensemble out there interested in tackling it, I’d be more than glad to print individual-part PDFs, and add some suggested bowings, dynamics, etc. (I’m not a string player, so I can’t promise they’d be perfect.) I’ve attached a .pdf of the combined score and a Finale-generated .mp3 file.
Here’s the MP3:
And here’s the PDF of the sheet music:
I don’t know much about music, so if you can help out in some way, I guess post your suggestions in the comments or contact him some other way.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Eight Melodies String Quintet Arrangement
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...