Argh! The Love Walker!
jdaster64, the Video Game Variations guy, recently sent me this Eight Melodies arrangement to share with other musically-inclined fans:
Hey! I’m not sure if this deserves an article as there’s no finished product yet, but I’ve written a string-quintet arrangement of “Eight Melodies” with some influence from my piano arrangement and the vocal soundtrack version. Currently, I’ve just got a basic score, but if there’s an ensemble out there interested in tackling it, I’d be more than glad to print individual-part PDFs, and add some suggested bowings, dynamics, etc. (I’m not a string player, so I can’t promise they’d be perfect.) I’ve attached a .pdf of the combined score and a Finale-generated .mp3 file.
Here’s the MP3:
And here’s the PDF of the sheet music:
I don’t know much about music, so if you can help out in some way, I guess post your suggestions in the comments or contact him some other way.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Eight Melodies String Quintet Arrangement
- Anonymous: Hyperstar96, incredibly literal interpretation of language is detrimental. Stop derailing conversation with it.
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 You completely missed the point I was making by focusing on a small mistake that I already corrected.
- AConcernedGamer: While trying to rush through the intro, I found out for the first time in my life that Porky will stop you from leaving if you do...
- JB2448: @Hyperstar96: http://nintendoeverything.com/ sakurai-addresses-ice-climbers -absence-in-smash-bros-wii-u3d s-and-more-in-new-famitsu-c...
- Hyperstar96: @anon: According to his trophy description, oddly enough… But no, he didn’t in the actual game, nor was there any...