Random Japanese Magazine Scans
jdaster64, the Video Game Variations guy, recently sent me this Eight Melodies arrangement to share with other musically-inclined fans:
Hey! I’m not sure if this deserves an article as there’s no finished product yet, but I’ve written a string-quintet arrangement of “Eight Melodies” with some influence from my piano arrangement and the vocal soundtrack version. Currently, I’ve just got a basic score, but if there’s an ensemble out there interested in tackling it, I’d be more than glad to print individual-part PDFs, and add some suggested bowings, dynamics, etc. (I’m not a string player, so I can’t promise they’d be perfect.) I’ve attached a .pdf of the combined score and a Finale-generated .mp3 file.
Here’s the MP3:
And here’s the PDF of the sheet music:
I don’t know much about music, so if you can help out in some way, I guess post your suggestions in the comments or contact him some other way.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Eight Melodies String Quintet Arrangement
- UbaNess: Similar sentiment that I have been seeing on here, I already bought Earthbound (of course, I am here commenting) but also many others that...
- Raiden: This looks pretty cool. I do have the rom file for the nes emulator but if the random encounters are anything like the original final...
- Vern: I’m actually quite excited by this, much more than any other fan hacks or projects lately – for any games. It’s like being...
- ThatDetectiveFellow: Club Nintendo in America is significantly better than in Europe, Europe’s one (at least that for the UK) is scarcely...
- Peel Z Union: Eartbound Zero better come on virtual console before this comes out or i’ll be forced to get this.