jdaster64, the Video Game Variations guy, recently sent me this Eight Melodies arrangement to share with other musically-inclined fans:
Hey! I’m not sure if this deserves an article as there’s no finished product yet, but I’ve written a string-quintet arrangement of “Eight Melodies” with some influence from my piano arrangement and the vocal soundtrack version. Currently, I’ve just got a basic score, but if there’s an ensemble out there interested in tackling it, I’d be more than glad to print individual-part PDFs, and add some suggested bowings, dynamics, etc. (I’m not a string player, so I can’t promise they’d be perfect.) I’ve attached a .pdf of the combined score and a Finale-generated .mp3 file.
Here’s the MP3:
And here’s the PDF of the sheet music:
I don’t know much about music, so if you can help out in some way, I guess post your suggestions in the comments or contact him some other way.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Eight Melodies String Quintet Arrangement
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...
- Bubbleman: There was also another hint for Ness in the Nintendo Badge Arcade last week, where the bunny says something about ESP Kirby looking...