Chimera Hunt GMod!
jdaster64, the Video Game Variations guy, recently sent me this Eight Melodies arrangement to share with other musically-inclined fans:
Hey! I’m not sure if this deserves an article as there’s no finished product yet, but I’ve written a string-quintet arrangement of “Eight Melodies” with some influence from my piano arrangement and the vocal soundtrack version. Currently, I’ve just got a basic score, but if there’s an ensemble out there interested in tackling it, I’d be more than glad to print individual-part PDFs, and add some suggested bowings, dynamics, etc. (I’m not a string player, so I can’t promise they’d be perfect.) I’ve attached a .pdf of the combined score and a Finale-generated .mp3 file.
Here’s the MP3:
And here’s the PDF of the sheet music:
I don’t know much about music, so if you can help out in some way, I guess post your suggestions in the comments or contact him some other way.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Eight Melodies String Quintet Arrangement
- Mother2fan: Since 1889, bitch!
- game4brains: To clarify my statement on the graphics being “awful”, I’m referring to how the GBA’s lack of a backlight...
- Anonymous: @Lloyd Jeffney Thanks for clarifying that.
- Lloyd Jeffney: @Anonymous There wasn’t a problem with the Octopus statue, it’s just in Japan it was used for a pun that would not work...
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...