Help: Video Stuff
Good ol’ Kyosuke has been around since the early days of EarthBound fan sites and has done tons of EarthBound-related projects over the years. Sometimes he’d make 3D models, sometimes he’d do music, he started the big EarthBound fluke craze back in the day, he’s made EarthBound-themed games for classes, he’s gone to Japanese MOTHER conventions and documented them for fans outside of Japan, and lots more. Man, I remember when he was juuuust starting to study Japanese, and now he lives and works in Japan… as a translator for Capcom, no less!
Anyway, his latest endeavor is a Kickstarter video game music album – but it’s not video game music remixes or remakes. Instead, he’s making ALL-NEW boss battle songs for different SNES games. It’s a neat idea and a little hard for me to explain well, so here are a few samples!
Some of the games he intends to do include Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario RPG. And, being a mega EarthBound nerd, it’s natural that he plans to do an all-new EarthBound song too!
If this sounds interesting, you can read more here!
Also, it sounds like backers will get to CHOOSE which game the last track is from. My suggestion – Final Fantasy IV! Vote for Final Fantasy IV! Doooo it!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to EarthBound Boss Battle for the Soul
- Mato: MightyYT: I always love your work, so again, amazing job on this! Off the top of my head, I don’t know the significance of everything...
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: This was written very well. I just don’t agree w/ some of the obvious conjecture regarding porky and the ending....
- wow: That’s why I love our fandom.
- DavemanDeluxe: That article (and the two preceding it) might be the very best writing in video game commentary I’ve ever read. It’s...
- MightyYT: [Sorry for double-posting] On another topic, how do I change my avatar here?