Inside an EarthBound Cartridge
I’m very much out of the loop, but there’s a series of Japanese visual novel games called DRAMAtical Murder. I don’t know much about it, except for what I’ve read here.
It seems that for an April Fools joke, a parody called DRAMAtical Mother was created that looks a lot like MOTHER 1:
Here’s a video of it in action:
And it looks like you can play it here (scroll down a bit).
It definitely looks cool, but I don’t really know what’s going on or why it was made 😯 If anyone with more experience with this could explain, that’d be amazingly wonderful!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to DRAMAtical Mother
- Aster: I made a Giygas based level and recorded a video of it. Feel free to find the code in the video description.
- James: Earthbound and all cartridge games will continue to only go up. And guess what when the games are 25 years old (not long until that happens)...
- poptart: was really hoping for a Earthboundified Wisdom of the World on his channel. :\ is he working on the EB0 snes remake? because he’s...
- Ben: I made a level based on the first sanctuary area in Earthbound, the cave leading up to Giant Step. Complete with Titanic Ant boss!...
- SteveNYC: Don’t post here that often but I love this site and love this game and love this recap. Thanks for sharing!