Scaraba Music Trick
I’m very much out of the loop, but there’s a series of Japanese visual novel games called DRAMAtical Murder. I don’t know much about it, except for what I’ve read here.
It seems that for an April Fools joke, a parody called DRAMAtical Mother was created that looks a lot like MOTHER 1:
Here’s a video of it in action:
And it looks like you can play it here (scroll down a bit).
It definitely looks cool, but I don’t really know what’s going on or why it was made If anyone with more experience with this could explain, that’d be amazingly wonderful!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to DRAMAtical Mother
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...