Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
I’m very much out of the loop, but there’s a series of Japanese visual novel games called DRAMAtical Murder. I don’t know much about it, except for what I’ve read here.
It seems that for an April Fools joke, a parody called DRAMAtical Mother was created that looks a lot like MOTHER 1:
Here’s a video of it in action:
And it looks like you can play it here (scroll down a bit).
It definitely looks cool, but I don’t really know what’s going on or why it was made If anyone with more experience with this could explain, that’d be amazingly wonderful!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to DRAMAtical Mother
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: @hyperstar96 It’s not that they know nothing; they just don’t care. Why would they care? Are they afraid of...
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 I own both of them. Because it seems like a large amount of of the stages are from older games. But it’s probably...
- Hyperstar96: And thus Smash 4 continues the ongoing tradition of Nintendo knowing almost nothing about Mother. Don’t you all remember how...
- Anton: Man, Imagine if there were a remake of EB where the rest of the game looked this good.
- Leeaux: Well, strangely enough. Onett is the only Earthbound stage in the game. Even after they crafted that wonderful Magicant on the 3ds version....