Random Post:

Cool MOTHER 3 Medley

Popular Posts:

None found

October 15th, 2013 | EarthBound, Merchandise

If you’re a fan of Fangamer’s EarthBound-themed stuff, you’ll be happy to know they just released a new shirt by Omocat called “Chosen Four“:

chosenfour_photo3_1024x1024

It looks like it comes with a pin/button of a familiar universal destroyer!

chosenfour_front_1024x1024 chosenfour_photo5_1024x1024

You might remember Omocat from other really cool stuff like the Overcoming Shyness book. I actually don’t know if that’s available anymore, though.

Anyway, as always, if you order something from Fangamer (it doesn’t even have to be this shirt), mention me in the order comments somewhere and I’ll toss in a bonus of my own! Usually it’s nothing special, maybe one of my infamously bad drawings and/or whatever’s lying around the house at the time 😛

7 Comments to Chosen Four Shirt by Omocat

2Sang said on Oct. 15, 2013

Looks cool. I’m sad that shirts are $22 + shipping now, though. I remember when they were $18 a piece. I’ll probably wait until the next kickstarter or special to get anything, though.

d4mation said on Oct. 15, 2013

I love the design! …but $23+Shipping is a lot to drop on a T-Shirt….

Chivi-chivik said on Oct. 15, 2013

I saw this on Tumblr (from the artist’s Tumblr) and I must say that I’d buy a load of things from xir! 😀 If I had money… 🙁

MovieCre8or said on Oct. 16, 2013

I want one! They’re so cool. I’d love a Mr Saturn one. BTW I might post my movie ideas on this website soon!

KHR said on Oct. 16, 2013

Neat design :D, but I probably should hold off on buying any clothing until I get my work straightened out and lose a bit of weight. I didn’t know about the bonus, so I’ll definitely keep that in mind!

Xerlic said on Oct. 17, 2013

I bought one (thanks to this post), but couldn’t find a comments section in the order form. 🙁

Fangamer’s stuff is pricy, but their quality is top notch. I bought a few Chrono Trigger shirts from them a few years back and they’re still in great shape.

• georgesoros: i heard that kevin spacey owns the magicant cover.
  • Mato: Thanks guys, I’m glad you still enjoy the site even though it’s slowed down so much. Now that I think about it, next year is the...
  • Chairman of the Bored: @idontlikenames I didn’t think you came off as mean. And I’m sure it’ll get better as time goes on.
  • idontlikenames: Sorry, I didn’t mean to come across as that mean. What I wanted to say was, let’s keep it up for a few more decades 🙂
  • Marc: @idontlikenames, very specific example, haha. I’ll echo the sentiments of Chairman of the Bored. I played Earthbound back in…...