Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
I usually don’t post “this random thing looks like an EarthBound character” stuff as much as I used to, but a few readers recently sent in news about a character in Natsume’s “Hometown Story” that seems kind of noteworthy. This is a character named Anna:
She looks a lot like Paula to people, and I can see it too. In fact, if I hadn’t known this was for some other game, I would’ve mistaken this for EarthBound fan art or something. Still, I feel it’s just a coincidence – it seems like this is a Japanese “pretty blonde girl” sort of pattern more than a reference to any MOTHER games.
…But it’d be cool if she were inexplicably able to start fires or summon lightning or something like that 😛
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to A Lookalike in Hometown Story
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY