Weekly Round-Up #26
I usually don’t post “this random thing looks like an EarthBound character” stuff as much as I used to, but a few readers recently sent in news about a character in Natsume’s “Hometown Story” that seems kind of noteworthy. This is a character named Anna:
She looks a lot like Paula to people, and I can see it too. In fact, if I hadn’t known this was for some other game, I would’ve mistaken this for EarthBound fan art or something. Still, I feel it’s just a coincidence – it seems like this is a Japanese “pretty blonde girl” sort of pattern more than a reference to any MOTHER games.
…But it’d be cool if she were inexplicably able to start fires or summon lightning or something like that 😛
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to A Lookalike in Hometown Story
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues