A MOTHER 1+2 & 3 Interview
Popular Posts:None found
A reader recently sent this in from across the Atlantic Ocean:
So in the UK we have a magazine called ONM which is basically Nintendo Power, just British. Anyway, the newest issue has a review of the Wii U Earthbound release!
(I apologize for the bad quality of the image; I don’t have a scanner.)
And here’s a look at it:
(Update: I’ve put up a new, better scan courtesy of Sebastian)
It’s kind of hard to make out most of the text, but it at least looks like the game got a score of 90 out of (I assume) 100.
One of the cons the review gets is that you need to grind sometimes… I can only recall needing to level up before Frank and maybe Peaceful Rest Valley. Are there any other places that are notorious grinding spots for first-time players?
One of the pros listed is “Fresh and exciting battle system”. I’m actually surprised to hear that, because it’s usually dismissed as old and bland by reviewers, especially nowadays.
Still, it’s really cool to see reviewers / first-time players enjoying this old game so much. I hope it’s done well on the Wii U everywhere!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to ONM EarthBound Re-release Review
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.