Weekly Round-Up #30
After teasing the date 9/9 for a while, Mr. Tenda posted a video of the in-progress MOTHER remake hack, showcasing a train ride from one town to another:
MAN, that’s impressive! The team’s doing some amazing work 😯
If you’ve never seen it before, here’s how the train ride looks and sounds in the original game:
If you want to keep an eye on this remake project and stay super up-to-date, this is the place to watch!
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to MOTHER Remake Train Demonstration
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...