EarthBound Collections Up for Grabs
A reader named Michael sent this in recently:
I think you’ll find it very interesting that clips from earthbound are being played on an HD television at my local Kmart. This is a rare kind of effort to spread the word about this game.
That’s actually pretty cool – I would’ve been pretty surprised to see that in a store too! Actually, is it even common for stores to use game footage to show off TVs? It seems like I only see movies or TV shows on those things.
In any case, someone at this particular electronics department has good taste in games
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to EarthBound on In-store TVs
- BobLikesToFart: Long story. Ness bought a cookie. A spiteful crow stole it, he brought it to that heavy arms dealer that sells bottle rockets. He...
- BobLikesToFart: Ninten in a robotic body
- BobLikesToFart: The Fat kidz
- BobLikesToFart: He never could. he crashed in deep darkness :p
- A guy: Also, I have reason to believe that earthbound’s rating went up because (maybe) the censorship of things like the happy happy cult...