EarthBound’s 15th Anniversary
Chewy, the hard-working, butt-kicking, EarthBound-playing fan has translated lots of interviews about Itoi, the MOTHER series, and such over the past many years… but now SHE’S become the interviewed one!
She discusses her experience with EarthBound, how the game seemed to American audiences, and how the game eventually led her to work for Shigesato Itoi’s company. Check it all out here!
It’s pretty interesting stuff, and she’s pretty much living the dream of EarthBound fans everywhere
I also like how this picture has a seemingly-floating Mr. Saturn:
Also, if you’re curious about the Hobonichi Planner stuff that Itoi’s company makes, you can buy English versions of them online, translated by Chewy herself! For more English info and details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Chewy Lives the EarthBound Fan’s Dream
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...
- Mato: Like I’ve said many a time, I’ve never felt confident with my actual writing skills, and I had always sort of intended for there...