EarthBound Mention by AVGN
Chewy, the hard-working, butt-kicking, EarthBound-playing fan has translated lots of interviews about Itoi, the MOTHER series, and such over the past many years… but now SHE’S become the interviewed one!
She discusses her experience with EarthBound, how the game seemed to American audiences, and how the game eventually led her to work for Shigesato Itoi’s company. Check it all out here!
It’s pretty interesting stuff, and she’s pretty much living the dream of EarthBound fans everywhere 😛
I also like how this picture has a seemingly-floating Mr. Saturn:
Also, if you’re curious about the Hobonichi Planner stuff that Itoi’s company makes, you can buy English versions of them online, translated by Chewy herself! For more English info and details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Chewy Lives the EarthBound Fan’s Dream
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES RARE TESTED & SAVES
- Esper: I’m impressed with how patiently and kindly Mato just said “STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT MOTHER 3 RUMORS” Anyway, just keep...
- Ryan: This is exactly what someone secretly working for Nintendo would say! Mother 3 in English confirmed.
- Anonymous: I don’t mean to be too much of a conspiracist, but I think it’s perfectly possible that Mato has been contacted by Nintendo....
- Covarr: Aww, when you hadn’t responded to the rumors before, I’d kinda been hoping there was an NDA involved. I guess this means...
- Robfozz: I hope Nintendo doesn’t alter the source material too much. I can easily see things like Magypsies and the Mermen being censored or...