Paula, the Sole Survivor
Chewy, the hard-working, butt-kicking, EarthBound-playing fan has translated lots of interviews about Itoi, the MOTHER series, and such over the past many years… but now SHE’S become the interviewed one!
She discusses her experience with EarthBound, how the game seemed to American audiences, and how the game eventually led her to work for Shigesato Itoi’s company. Check it all out here!
It’s pretty interesting stuff, and she’s pretty much living the dream of EarthBound fans everywhere
I also like how this picture has a seemingly-floating Mr. Saturn:
Also, if you’re curious about the Hobonichi Planner stuff that Itoi’s company makes, you can buy English versions of them online, translated by Chewy herself! For more English info and details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Chewy Lives the EarthBound Fan’s Dream
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
ITOI SHIGESATO BASS FISHING NO.1 Super Famicom Import JAPAN Game no inst bcn sf
- September: Awww. I’d pay someone living in Japan to get one and send it all the way over here to Sweden. I’m so jealous, haha. Once...
- Mr. Tenda: 200 yen, huh? That means they’ll be like $40 on eBay, I guess. Man, it sure would be nice to live in Japan…
- BobLikesToFart: I am making a mother 4 fangame and graphics are alkie
- Nintendork: I can already see people getting ahead of themselves, thinking that this is a ‘sign from Nintendo’. Still, very cool, even...
- pk_stan: In my digging for info on these, I found a site selling bags of 50 assorted figures for around 8,000 yen. I believe the site was for...