Eagleland in Minecraft Project
Chewy, the hard-working, butt-kicking, EarthBound-playing fan has translated lots of interviews about Itoi, the MOTHER series, and such over the past many years… but now SHE’S become the interviewed one!
She discusses her experience with EarthBound, how the game seemed to American audiences, and how the game eventually led her to work for Shigesato Itoi’s company. Check it all out here!
It’s pretty interesting stuff, and she’s pretty much living the dream of EarthBound fans everywhere
I also like how this picture has a seemingly-floating Mr. Saturn:
Also, if you’re curious about the Hobonichi Planner stuff that Itoi’s company makes, you can buy English versions of them online, translated by Chewy herself! For more English info and details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Chewy Lives the EarthBound Fan’s Dream
Featured Item on eBay:
GBA Mother 3 Japan Gameboy Advance boxed complete Japan
- Peel Z Union: Eartbound Zero better come on virtual console before this comes out or i’ll be forced to get this.
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: For real though, this hack is looking very good. I’ve seen H.S.’s other hacks, and he obviously has a lot...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: As someone who played EarthBound Zero to the very end, I
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: I play games because I want to have fun. That’s the only reason. EarthBound didn’t teach me anything, nor...
- V-King: Really pumped for this. Sadly I never got into the original Mother, mostly because it felt extremely tedious walking everywhere. I like...