SaturnBound Zero Hack in Progress
Chewy, the hard-working, butt-kicking, EarthBound-playing fan has translated lots of interviews about Itoi, the MOTHER series, and such over the past many years… but now SHE’S become the interviewed one!
She discusses her experience with EarthBound, how the game seemed to American audiences, and how the game eventually led her to work for Shigesato Itoi’s company. Check it all out here!
It’s pretty interesting stuff, and she’s pretty much living the dream of EarthBound fans everywhere
I also like how this picture has a seemingly-floating Mr. Saturn:
Also, if you’re curious about the Hobonichi Planner stuff that Itoi’s company makes, you can buy English versions of them online, translated by Chewy herself! For more English info and details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Chewy Lives the EarthBound Fan’s Dream
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Player's Guide STRATEGY GUIDE SNES Super Nintendo
- Raiden: It’s sad but I don’t think we’ll ever see Mother 3 or 1 being put on the Virtual Console. I don’t have a Wii U but...
- Raiden: You act like you’re a little ticked off Oh My. I don’t understand the big deal about why Mother 4 should use a diffrent name....
- Oh My: No one is “butthurt” over it not being real. Mother 4 is not an official game of the series, and therefore should use a...
- Raiden: One more thing, does anybody know where to get there hands on a virus free Mother 1+2 emulator rom? Because I have played Earthbound but...
- Raiden: Amen neonix. Amen.