EarthBound Central Live: July 13, 2015
Chewy, the hard-working, butt-kicking, EarthBound-playing fan has translated lots of interviews about Itoi, the MOTHER series, and such over the past many years… but now SHE’S become the interviewed one!
She discusses her experience with EarthBound, how the game seemed to American audiences, and how the game eventually led her to work for Shigesato Itoi’s company. Check it all out here!
It’s pretty interesting stuff, and she’s pretty much living the dream of EarthBound fans everywhere 😛
I also like how this picture has a seemingly-floating Mr. Saturn:
Also, if you’re curious about the Hobonichi Planner stuff that Itoi’s company makes, you can buy English versions of them online, translated by Chewy herself! For more English info and details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Chewy Lives the EarthBound Fan’s Dream
- Chairman of the Bored: Thanks, Expert! I tried looking up what it was but couldn’t tell if it was simply fanfic material or weird sex stuff....
- KingOfSwords: To keep all the bits attached.
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…
- Ar: Why does the Saturn sticker has two white dots? It’s supposed to be part of the sprite?
- Expert: Doujinshi is fan made work based on an existing thing. This could be a novel (or fanfic) or manga. To be a doujinshi it must be based on an...