Can’t Re-enter Dungeon Man?
Chewy, the hard-working, butt-kicking, EarthBound-playing fan has translated lots of interviews about Itoi, the MOTHER series, and such over the past many years… but now SHE’S become the interviewed one!
She discusses her experience with EarthBound, how the game seemed to American audiences, and how the game eventually led her to work for Shigesato Itoi’s company. Check it all out here!
It’s pretty interesting stuff, and she’s pretty much living the dream of EarthBound fans everywhere 😛
I also like how this picture has a seemingly-floating Mr. Saturn:
Also, if you’re curious about the Hobonichi Planner stuff that Itoi’s company makes, you can buy English versions of them online, translated by Chewy herself! For more English info and details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Chewy Lives the EarthBound Fan’s Dream
- DavemanDeluxe: That article (and the two preceding it) might be the very best writing in video game commentary I’ve ever read. It’s...
- MightyYT: [Sorry for double-posting] On another topic, how do I change my avatar here?
- MightyYT: Thanks for the shout out, Mato! With college and life stuff, I was away from it for a few years, but I’m glad to be back...
- UbaNess: Awesome! Saved every last piece of it, great work.
- TragicManner: @DJMankiewitz: So, this WAS a translation of a translation. Sort of. We DID translate from the English version, and there is a VERY...