EarthBound and LittleBigPlanet
Chewy, the hard-working, butt-kicking, EarthBound-playing fan has translated lots of interviews about Itoi, the MOTHER series, and such over the past many years… but now SHE’S become the interviewed one!
She discusses her experience with EarthBound, how the game seemed to American audiences, and how the game eventually led her to work for Shigesato Itoi’s company. Check it all out here!
It’s pretty interesting stuff, and she’s pretty much living the dream of EarthBound fans everywhere
I also like how this picture has a seemingly-floating Mr. Saturn:
Also, if you’re curious about the Hobonichi Planner stuff that Itoi’s company makes, you can buy English versions of them online, translated by Chewy herself! For more English info and details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Chewy Lives the EarthBound Fan’s Dream
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...