MOTHER 3 Piano Arrangements
August 9th, 2013 | EarthBound
Queue sent me this e-mail the other day:
I had heard Tim Schafer – videogame entrepreneur and legend of games like Pyschnoauts and Brutal Legend – was playing EarthBound. So I started following him on Twitter and noticed that he was up late tweeting about Worthless Protoplasm. The rest follows in the pic. I never really got Twitter at first, but that was something special for me right there. I’m a fan of Schafer’s stuff and, oddly, to get to connect with him through EarthBound makes me understand the guy even more.
Thought you’d get it kick out of it. Follow me on Twitter! Haha!
And here’s a look at it:
Between this and the creators of South Park being inspired by EarthBound, it’s really cool and surreal to see these big-name creative minds commenting on and drawing from EarthBound!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Tim Schafer Playing EarthBound
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues