3D EarthBound Sprites
August 9th, 2013 | EarthBound
Queue sent me this e-mail the other day:
I had heard Tim Schafer – videogame entrepreneur and legend of games like Pyschnoauts and Brutal Legend – was playing EarthBound. So I started following him on Twitter and noticed that he was up late tweeting about Worthless Protoplasm. The rest follows in the pic. I never really got Twitter at first, but that was something special for me right there. I’m a fan of Schafer’s stuff and, oddly, to get to connect with him through EarthBound makes me understand the guy even more.
Thought you’d get it kick out of it. Follow me on Twitter! Haha!
And here’s a look at it:
Between this and the creators of South Park being inspired by EarthBound, it’s really cool and surreal to see these big-name creative minds commenting on and drawing from EarthBound!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Tim Schafer Playing EarthBound
Leave a reply
- Ring064: I still haven’t found the time to watch the majority of the last day of the bash it sounds pretty busy and awesome just like each...
- Elobo: Esther, you certainly lit the audience on fire. Gobsmacking . You’ve really done something wonderful. Hat’s off, major kudos....
- Bionic: Thanks Mato! I was just thinking– did anyone screencap the starman crabwalking? Hahaha! Best part of the bash
- Mato: Bionic: Wow, I had no idea about any of that. That’s really scary and I hope he gets better. I won’t lie, there were a few times...
- PKHomerun: Did we ever find out the history of the Porkey/Pokey name choice?