Some Unused Text in EarthBound
August 9th, 2013 | EarthBound
Queue sent me this e-mail the other day:
I had heard Tim Schafer – videogame entrepreneur and legend of games like Pyschnoauts and Brutal Legend – was playing EarthBound. So I started following him on Twitter and noticed that he was up late tweeting about Worthless Protoplasm. The rest follows in the pic. I never really got Twitter at first, but that was something special for me right there. I’m a fan of Schafer’s stuff and, oddly, to get to connect with him through EarthBound makes me understand the guy even more.
Thought you’d get it kick out of it. Follow me on Twitter! Haha!
And here’s a look at it:
Between this and the creators of South Park being inspired by EarthBound, it’s really cool and surreal to see these big-name creative minds commenting on and drawing from EarthBound!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Tim Schafer Playing EarthBound
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!