Young Claus Likes Cheerios
Good ol’ Jose Otero, now at IGN, very recently talked to Reggie Fils-Aime about EarthBound and MOTHER 3 – check out the article here!
Reggie basically answers with his usual PR-style answer of “we’re always _____”, but when pressed he says:
I have nothing to announce regarding Mother 3 at this time.
Still, hopefully now that EarthBound has some momentum, maybe a release of the first game or third game could happen sometime. I dunno, maybe Itoi just needs some more prodding 😛
Thanks to everyone who sent in the news tip!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Reggie Says Nothing about a MOTHER 3 Release
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...