EarthBound Pizza Keychain Found
Good ol’ Jose Otero, now at IGN, very recently talked to Reggie Fils-Aime about EarthBound and MOTHER 3 – check out the article here!
Reggie basically answers with his usual PR-style answer of “we’re always _____”, but when pressed he says:
I have nothing to announce regarding Mother 3 at this time.
Still, hopefully now that EarthBound has some momentum, maybe a release of the first game or third game could happen sometime. I dunno, maybe Itoi just needs some more prodding
Thanks to everyone who sent in the news tip!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Reggie Says Nothing about a MOTHER 3 Release
- Queue: I have no problem with Yahtzee. It’s just one guy’s opinion and he presents it in a quick and generally funny way. I don’t...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Oh cool another game reviewer who will reinforce my views on EarthBound. Enjoying a game by myself is not enough. I...
- MOTHER Fanatic: Happy 25th Birthday to a game meant for a generation of gamers who appreciated having to work to be strong enough to progress in...
- Chivi-chivik: That guy is just a manchild that must grow up ASAP. (Not saying this because of the review, but because of him. I dislike him so much)
- Helio: I never understood this show. Why is bashing on a game without any particular reason is entertaining to some people?