Unofficial EarthBound Band T-shirts
Good ol’ Jose Otero, now at IGN, very recently talked to Reggie Fils-Aime about EarthBound and MOTHER 3 – check out the article here!
Reggie basically answers with his usual PR-style answer of “we’re always _____”, but when pressed he says:
I have nothing to announce regarding Mother 3 at this time.
Still, hopefully now that EarthBound has some momentum, maybe a release of the first game or third game could happen sometime. I dunno, maybe Itoi just needs some more prodding 😛
Thanks to everyone who sent in the news tip!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Reggie Says Nothing about a MOTHER 3 Release
- Moonside: I won’t believe M3 in US til I see it myself. And if they continue with the trend of putting it on the Wii U (or making it N3DS...
- swifter43: hey, anonymous, I already said this earlier
- Anonymous: Mayo, IGN is reporting that Mother 3 is “rumored” for Wii U Virtual Console release in North America. What say you?
- swifter43: Schlupi,I was thinking the same thing! I hope it’s that he’s been contacted by Nintendo, even though I’ve played...
- Schlupi: Swifter stole the words out of my mouth. I am in disbelief but I want to believe that it’s happening. The fact that I haven’t...