EarthBound’s Translation Cost $50,000
Good ol’ Jose Otero, now at IGN, very recently talked to Reggie Fils-Aime about EarthBound and MOTHER 3 – check out the article here!
Reggie basically answers with his usual PR-style answer of “we’re always _____”, but when pressed he says:
I have nothing to announce regarding Mother 3 at this time.
Still, hopefully now that EarthBound has some momentum, maybe a release of the first game or third game could happen sometime. I dunno, maybe Itoi just needs some more prodding
Thanks to everyone who sent in the news tip!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Reggie Says Nothing about a MOTHER 3 Release
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...