Return of the EB Zero Prototype
Good ol’ Jose Otero, now at IGN, very recently talked to Reggie Fils-Aime about EarthBound and MOTHER 3 – check out the article here!
Reggie basically answers with his usual PR-style answer of “we’re always _____”, but when pressed he says:
I have nothing to announce regarding Mother 3 at this time.
Still, hopefully now that EarthBound has some momentum, maybe a release of the first game or third game could happen sometime. I dunno, maybe Itoi just needs some more prodding 😛
Thanks to everyone who sent in the news tip!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Reggie Says Nothing about a MOTHER 3 Release
- Trevor: I remember the first time I fought the moles. I think I assumed that it was a bug and that some of them should have indeed been stronger
- Fred Bounder: Amazing! :O
- R Fisher: This makes so much sense! From both an in-game and out-of-game perspective, all five are equally matched, so winning 50% of the time is...
- Leeaux: Hahahaha. I wonder if that’s what he was going for?
- Wukey: Holy Crap! I’m so glad everyone likes this!