Something Killer Cyborg Video
Chewy is back in Japan, busy working at Shigesato Itoi’s office again! This time she’s hard at work on next year’s English-language Hobonichi planners.
It sounds like she’s been making all sorts of improvements and doing a great job there, so the folks at the office recently let her start a Facebook page about what she’s up to:
In it, she talks about the work she’s doing for the upcoming planner, but she also talks about what’s happening at the office, what people are doing, stuff like that.
For instance, although she hasn’t posted this bit on the page, apparently Itoi recently bought a big gorilla statue for the office off of Amazon simply because he was impressed that he could buy a big gorilla statue off of Amazon:
And while she’s blogging about what’s happening at the office, the office has been busy blogging about her!
Anyway, if you’re on Facebook, definitely check out Chewy’s planner page – I think the more likes and followers it gets, the more impressed Itoi and his staff will be!
(And then maybe he’ll let her release her MOTHER 2 novel translation and he’ll release EarthBound 64 and make Mother 6)
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Read About Shigesato Itoi’s Office in English!
- Midna: @game4brains: The NES EarthBound is “hellishly hard” because the Famicom Mother was “hellishly hard”. And the...
- game4brains: Mato, I can only imagine your excitement. Besides, it’s not every day that somoeone chooses to LP the far-better fan translation...
- vince94: The story’s the best part of EarthBound Zero anyway, though I wish someone would make a music restoration patch, a la FF6. The GBA...
- Raiden: And what a stupid issue to have!lol
- kicker: @SpitefulCrow Point 1 is moot since the GBA version of the first game sounds fine regardless. The second game is what mostly has issues....