Itoi & Let’s Meet in a Dream
Chewy is back in Japan, busy working at Shigesato Itoi’s office again! This time she’s hard at work on next year’s English-language Hobonichi planners.
It sounds like she’s been making all sorts of improvements and doing a great job there, so the folks at the office recently let her start a Facebook page about what she’s up to:
In it, she talks about the work she’s doing for the upcoming planner, but she also talks about what’s happening at the office, what people are doing, stuff like that.
For instance, although she hasn’t posted this bit on the page, apparently Itoi recently bought a big gorilla statue for the office off of Amazon simply because he was impressed that he could buy a big gorilla statue off of Amazon:
And while she’s blogging about what’s happening at the office, the office has been busy blogging about her!
Anyway, if you’re on Facebook, definitely check out Chewy’s planner page – I think the more likes and followers it gets, the more impressed Itoi and his staff will be!
(And then maybe he’ll let her release her MOTHER 2 novel translation and he’ll release EarthBound 64 and make Mother 6)
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Read About Shigesato Itoi’s Office in English!
- EpicJackman: I personally prefer the pixel version. Magicant is probably my favorite stage in the game (then again, they’re all awesome). I...
- Oniglut: For a second, I thought the article talked about the flying man being a part of the SSB4 roster. Which would have been hella cool but...
- Raiden: Wow. This game has a die hard fanbase. It might be small but it’s really strong. It kinda makes me want to play this game again.
- Anonymous: They probably haxed both of them at once to show the difference for people who haven’t played the game
- TheConfuZzledDude: I still find it a bit strange how the pixel version is right next to it. Maybe it was supposed to go 3d when you tagged it?