The Ultimate Starman Club Treasure
Chewy is back in Japan, busy working at Shigesato Itoi’s office again! This time she’s hard at work on next year’s English-language Hobonichi planners.
It sounds like she’s been making all sorts of improvements and doing a great job there, so the folks at the office recently let her start a Facebook page about what she’s up to:
In it, she talks about the work she’s doing for the upcoming planner, but she also talks about what’s happening at the office, what people are doing, stuff like that.
For instance, although she hasn’t posted this bit on the page, apparently Itoi recently bought a big gorilla statue for the office off of Amazon simply because he was impressed that he could buy a big gorilla statue off of Amazon:
And while she’s blogging about what’s happening at the office, the office has been busy blogging about her!
Anyway, if you’re on Facebook, definitely check out Chewy’s planner page – I think the more likes and followers it gets, the more impressed Itoi and his staff will be!
(And then maybe he’ll let her release her MOTHER 2 novel translation and he’ll release EarthBound 64 and make Mother 6)
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Read About Shigesato Itoi’s Office in English!
- IGN: In IGN somewhere they complaining sub-culture of drag queens like magypsies,fredy mercury’s i want to brek free music video and latest...
- Gaben: Hopefully after 100 years of development it’s been worth the weight
- Star and Moon: @EdgeTheLucas Oh yeah. I just re watched both trailers for the Mother 4 fangame and they both list release periods that have long...
- DJ: What controversy? I’ve heard no news sites complaining.
- Venus: [QUOTE] “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth game”...