You Encounter an EarthBound Shirt Trio!
Chewy is back in Japan, busy working at Shigesato Itoi’s office again! This time she’s hard at work on next year’s English-language Hobonichi planners.
It sounds like she’s been making all sorts of improvements and doing a great job there, so the folks at the office recently let her start a Facebook page about what she’s up to:
In it, she talks about the work she’s doing for the upcoming planner, but she also talks about what’s happening at the office, what people are doing, stuff like that.
For instance, although she hasn’t posted this bit on the page, apparently Itoi recently bought a big gorilla statue for the office off of Amazon simply because he was impressed that he could buy a big gorilla statue off of Amazon:
And while she’s blogging about what’s happening at the office, the office has been busy blogging about her!
Anyway, if you’re on Facebook, definitely check out Chewy’s planner page – I think the more likes and followers it gets, the more impressed Itoi and his staff will be!
(And then maybe he’ll let her release her MOTHER 2 novel translation and he’ll release EarthBound 64 and make Mother 6)
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Read About Shigesato Itoi’s Office in English!
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?