George and Maria’s Child
Good ol’ Jason Schreier from Kotaku recently had an interview with good ol’ Marcus Lindblom, who was the localization director for EarthBound. As always, Marcus provides lots of really fascinating and interesting info about the project – check out the interview here!
I think long-time readers might like what he has to say about the Giygas fetus theory too:
“I think that this is a great instance of people reading in stuff that was probably never really intended,” Lindblom said. “There’s certainly nothing wrong with people doing that kind of thing. In reality, as far as we were ever concerned, nothing like that ever came up.”
Check out the rest of what he says here!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Kotaku Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
Leave a reply
- neonix: And about Mother 4… Wow. I didn’t realize that there was such disapproval of something that die-hard fans are devoting years of...
- neonix: This looks amazing. I love how faithful the graphics are to EathBound, while making them look just the right bit more intricate. And that...
- neonix: It’s 100% certain Ness will return. And especially now with these confirmed items returning. Lucas I could see getting cut Would...
- Jacko: It’s all very fishy to me. Considering Mother 3′s birthday’s coming up.
- Raiden: And what’s not logic Mr.Oh My?