An Onett Arcade in Real Life
Good ol’ Jason Schreier from Kotaku recently had an interview with good ol’ Marcus Lindblom, who was the localization director for EarthBound. As always, Marcus provides lots of really fascinating and interesting info about the project – check out the interview here!
I think long-time readers might like what he has to say about the Giygas fetus theory too:
“I think that this is a great instance of people reading in stuff that was probably never really intended,” Lindblom said. “There’s certainly nothing wrong with people doing that kind of thing. In reality, as far as we were ever concerned, nothing like that ever came up.”
Check out the rest of what he says here!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Kotaku Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
- swifter43: Won’t be able to watch next week
- BusterTheFox: Oh! The key for how to read it is at the bottom! So there’s that. I think most people would put that sort of thing at the top....
- BusterTheFox: I don’t really understand what the graph is trying to illustrate here. xD Why does the box for Family Matters: Second Movement...
- suomynonA: @Anon +1 I agree
- L4V3ND3R: I cannot wait till everything comes full circle. .w.