EarthBound’s Marketing Campaign
Good ol’ Jason Schreier from Kotaku recently had an interview with good ol’ Marcus Lindblom, who was the localization director for EarthBound. As always, Marcus provides lots of really fascinating and interesting info about the project – check out the interview here!
I think long-time readers might like what he has to say about the Giygas fetus theory too:
“I think that this is a great instance of people reading in stuff that was probably never really intended,” Lindblom said. “There’s certainly nothing wrong with people doing that kind of thing. In reality, as far as we were ever concerned, nothing like that ever came up.”
Check out the rest of what he says here!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Kotaku Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...