EarthBound Zero Prototype for Sale
Good ol’ Jason Schreier from Kotaku recently had an interview with good ol’ Marcus Lindblom, who was the localization director for EarthBound. As always, Marcus provides lots of really fascinating and interesting info about the project – check out the interview here!
I think long-time readers might like what he has to say about the Giygas fetus theory too:
“I think that this is a great instance of people reading in stuff that was probably never really intended,” Lindblom said. “There’s certainly nothing wrong with people doing that kind of thing. In reality, as far as we were ever concerned, nothing like that ever came up.”
Check out the rest of what he says here!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Kotaku Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
- Midna: @game4brains: The NES EarthBound is “hellishly hard” because the Famicom Mother was “hellishly hard”. And the...
- game4brains: Mato, I can only imagine your excitement. Besides, it’s not every day that somoeone chooses to LP the far-better fan translation...
- vince94: The story’s the best part of EarthBound Zero anyway, though I wish someone would make a music restoration patch, a la FF6. The GBA...
- Raiden: And what a stupid issue to have!lol
- kicker: @SpitefulCrow Point 1 is moot since the GBA version of the first game sounds fine regardless. The second game is what mostly has issues....