Fully Voice-Acted EarthBound Let’s Play
Good ol’ Jason Schreier from Kotaku recently had an interview with good ol’ Marcus Lindblom, who was the localization director for EarthBound. As always, Marcus provides lots of really fascinating and interesting info about the project – check out the interview here!
I think long-time readers might like what he has to say about the Giygas fetus theory too:
“I think that this is a great instance of people reading in stuff that was probably never really intended,” Lindblom said. “There’s certainly nothing wrong with people doing that kind of thing. In reality, as far as we were ever concerned, nothing like that ever came up.”
Check out the rest of what he says here!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Kotaku Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
- DJMankiewitz: I’d be wary of reading any Australian magazine, because it might actually be a wolf spider or some other horrible thing.
- DavemanDeluxe: “The story is a surreal blend of school children and aliens, with some of the weirdest characters you’ll ever meet.” I...
- Liliana: “…and should do well in the States, too” I wish…
- Anonymous: It’s a little weird reading old EarthBound articles and thinking about how in retrospect their expectations of the game were...
- MarioFan3: I haven’t been here in yonks. Considering the article mentions that Mother was talked about in an earlier issue there must be...