EarthBound Pogs in Nintendo Power
Jeffman’s been on a MOTHER 3 hacking spree lately, fixing bugs in the game, documenting the ROM, and just playing around with stuff. He’s been posting some pictures and videos on Twitter lately, so I thought I’d share some of them:
Thomas what are you doing who are you talking to
Thomas go home you are drunk
(playing with door destinations)
Reconnecting unusued/misdone text
The above line exists in several places in the game’s script data, but it never got used in the game. It was clearly associated with the trash can next to Alec’s house, but I never knew why it didn’t work. I guess Jeff figured it out!
Messing with battle animations
I have no doubt Jeff’s going to cause even more MOTHER 3 wackiness in the future, so follow him here!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Jeffman’s MOTHER 3 Hackathon
Featured Item on eBay:
Nintendo Game Boy MOTHER 3 MICRO Console System Brand new Deluxe Box OXY001 2205
- Jimshrimp: I like the pixel version more actually, it seems more authentic to the series, also like was brought up it’s probably less taxing...
- BhekzinTARI: What’s really going on in this world people?
- EBisumaru: The flying men are OP. Also, I don’t know how you enjoy any of these stages, EpicJackman. They’re mostly terrible.
- DJMankiewicz: Video games have hit the MAIN stream now!
- Bakersfield: I think Lucas is going to be DLC Oniglut