EarthBound Pogs in Nintendo Power
Jeffman’s been on a MOTHER 3 hacking spree lately, fixing bugs in the game, documenting the ROM, and just playing around with stuff. He’s been posting some pictures and videos on Twitter lately, so I thought I’d share some of them:
Thomas what are you doing who are you talking to
Thomas go home you are drunk
(playing with door destinations)
Reconnecting unusued/misdone text
The above line exists in several places in the game’s script data, but it never got used in the game. It was clearly associated with the trash can next to Alec’s house, but I never knew why it didn’t work. I guess Jeff figured it out!
Messing with battle animations
I have no doubt Jeff’s going to cause even more MOTHER 3 wackiness in the future, so follow him here!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Jeffman’s MOTHER 3 Hackathon
- Mallowack: he’s right you know. the game’s a slog to start, it was designed to be simple (drawn by a child), it throws the creepy at...
- N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...
- Chivi-chivik: I need to make celebration pics for MOTHER and MOTHER 2′s anniversaries ASAP. I don’t need to bother about EarthBound tho...
- dumball92: I hope this gets released soon!!!
- WVdUde: Yeah, the movement has moved on to the Earthbound US community now, and a treaty has been made with the people who was trolling. Expect...