Franklin Badge History & Details
The other day I posted about Tim Schafer playing EarthBound for the first time… and apparently the gold mine part was tough enough to navigate that he had to draw his own old-school map:
Man, it’s really cool to see such a famous game designer getting this into EarthBound!
Actually, in response to this tweet I mentioned that EarthBound’s creator isn’t against someone taking over the series… Even if it’d never happen in a million years I wonder what that’d be like. Maybe instead of a Japanese person’s view of America, it could be an American’s view of Japan.
Oh well, at least I feel a little less bad for always getting lost in the gold mines too 😛
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Getting Lost in EarthBound’s Gold Mine
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...