MOTHER Remake Hack Preview
The other day I posted about Tim Schafer playing EarthBound for the first time… and apparently the gold mine part was tough enough to navigate that he had to draw his own old-school map:
Man, it’s really cool to see such a famous game designer getting this into EarthBound!
Actually, in response to this tweet I mentioned that EarthBound’s creator isn’t against someone taking over the series… Even if it’d never happen in a million years I wonder what that’d be like. Maybe instead of a Japanese person’s view of America, it could be an American’s view of Japan.
Oh well, at least I feel a little less bad for always getting lost in the gold mines too 😛
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Getting Lost in EarthBound’s Gold Mine
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...