The other day I posted about Tim Schafer playing EarthBound for the first time… and apparently the gold mine part was tough enough to navigate that he had to draw his own old-school map:
Man, it’s really cool to see such a famous game designer getting this into EarthBound!
Actually, in response to this tweet I mentioned that EarthBound’s creator isn’t against someone taking over the series… Even if it’d never happen in a million years I wonder what that’d be like. Maybe instead of a Japanese person’s view of America, it could be an American’s view of Japan.
Oh well, at least I feel a little less bad for always getting lost in the gold mines too
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Getting Lost in EarthBound’s Gold Mine
Leave a reply
- A guy: To me, he will always be BAMF
- Harry: There was actually a sort of “sequel” post, dealing with the COTP and mother 3. It’s quite hostile towards 3, and goes on...
- JCSmith: I think I might just call up my local Gamestop and ask if they’ve got these boxes. If they do, I’ll sweet talk the manager...
- Ness1985: I see, but Gamestop has been irrelevant for years upon years. I understand about the article though.
- Prayer For Safety: http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/ dlc/earthbound/112472