EarthBound in Dutch NGamer
The other day I posted about Tim Schafer playing EarthBound for the first time… and apparently the gold mine part was tough enough to navigate that he had to draw his own old-school map:
Man, it’s really cool to see such a famous game designer getting this into EarthBound!
Actually, in response to this tweet I mentioned that EarthBound’s creator isn’t against someone taking over the series… Even if it’d never happen in a million years I wonder what that’d be like. Maybe instead of a Japanese person’s view of America, it could be an American’s view of Japan.
Oh well, at least I feel a little less bad for always getting lost in the gold mines too 😛
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Getting Lost in EarthBound’s Gold Mine
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY