New Nintendo Power Poll
The other day, the team of fans working on an unofficial MOTHER 4 unveiled a new website for the game, as well as a bunch of screenshots, music clips, and more! More recently, a new trailer video was added, which you can see here:
I gotta say, for a fan project this does look really slick! For more info and to sign up for notifications, check out the project site here.
Other Related Posts:
98 Comments to Fan-made MOTHER 4 Coming in 2014
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...