Shigesato Itoi Talks About Writing
August 16th, 2013 | EarthBound
In a recent press release, Nintendo stated that EarthBound’s doing well on the Wii U Virtual Console:
EarthBound launched July 18 for the Virtual Console service on the Nintendo eShop for Wii U and is off to a great start. Only two eShop titles, New Super Luigi U and Pikmin 3, generated more consumer spend in the same time period since launch.
Not only that, it sounds like EarthBound is now ranked 9th on the North American Wii U eShop’s all-time best-selling list (whew that’s a mouthful)!
Here’s hoping EarthBound keeps doing consistently well!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to EarthBound on Virtual Console “Off to a Great Start”
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.