Random Post:

Weekly Round-Up #53

August 21st, 2013 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, Videos

The Super Soul Bros is a band that “plays live video game music, with soul.” It’s also comprised of some of the guys who work on EarthBound Saga! (Wow, EB Saga has its own Wikipedia article 😯 )

In one of their most recent concerts they played a version of the naming screen music from EarthBound, check it out!

The other songs they played this concert are online for you to listen to here! They also play music from Pokemon, Super Mario Kart, Sonic, Zelda, and more!

12 Comments to EarthBound Naming Music, Live

Jimbo Jones said on Aug. 21, 2013

wot who cares lets go on abt mother 4 init?

Firebane said on Aug. 21, 2013

This is quite possibly my new favorite rendition of this song. Love it!

Earthbounder said on Aug. 21, 2013

@Jimbo Jones

No please.

Bock on topic: This is my favorite song in Earthbound! Awesome!!! >w< now if only there was an hd version…

Anonymouse said on Aug. 21, 2013

@Jimbo Jones: No. Also can you type in proper English? I can’t understand you that well and I’m worried you don’t know “init” isn’t a word.

@Topic: Dude there are so many epic bands now and days making such cool music. I’m so jealous of the skills that the internet shows. I shall be stalking them as I look forward to more! (Though my personal favorite EB song shall forever be Twoson’s theme, which my blank mind can’t remember the correct name of…)

delectabit said on Aug. 21, 2013

I saw this one a while back! It’s one of my favorites that they’ve done!

Some Canadian Fellow said on Aug. 22, 2013

Woah, this is amazing! *claps*

Too bad I couldn’t be there…

Anonymous said on Aug. 22, 2013

Jimbo was joking and init means isn’t it so your attack on his intelligence is pretty dumb.

Corey said on Aug. 22, 2013

I’m listening to some of the other songs and wow these guys are pretty amazing. Snow Wood Boarding School is nice and relaxing.

Cory said on Aug. 22, 2013

I love The Super Soul Bros so much. They have a lot of talent.

misterdigi said on Aug. 22, 2013

The rendition of Chemical Plant Zone they do is AWESOME.

BusterTheFox said on Aug. 23, 2013

I like– … No. I LOVE. I want this on my MP3 player. And to wake me up in the morning. Would be such a nice, chill start to the day.