IGN Plays MOTHER 3
The other day I posted about how EarthBound was already ranked #2 on the Recent Best Selling list, behind Donkey Kong. Well, EarthBound has since taken the top spot!
Donkey Kong was apparently the reigning champion because it only cost 30 cents. But I guess it was still no match for EarthBound and its $10 price tag!
Also, EarthBound is currently ranked #10 in the North American all-time best sellers:
Different regions have different rankings – I’ve heard some folks say EarthBound is ranked #5 in their region’s all-time rankings. EarthBound’s Miiverse also seems to have a lot more followers than most other Virtual Console Miiverses. If so, that’s really cool – when I took a look at it the other day there was so much going on that even I was surprised! Man, EarthBound’s on a roll!
Also, thanks to KingDarian for the pics!
Other Related Posts:
66 Comments to EarthBound Moves Up the Charts
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!