Marcus Lindblom Spills Some EarthBound Secrets
The other day I posted about how EarthBound was already ranked #2 on the Recent Best Selling list, behind Donkey Kong. Well, EarthBound has since taken the top spot!
Donkey Kong was apparently the reigning champion because it only cost 30 cents. But I guess it was still no match for EarthBound and its $10 price tag!
Also, EarthBound is currently ranked #10 in the North American all-time best sellers:
Different regions have different rankings – I’ve heard some folks say EarthBound is ranked #5 in their region’s all-time rankings. EarthBound’s Miiverse also seems to have a lot more followers than most other Virtual Console Miiverses. If so, that’s really cool – when I took a look at it the other day there was so much going on that even I was surprised! Man, EarthBound’s on a roll!
Also, thanks to KingDarian for the pics!
Other Related Posts:
66 Comments to EarthBound Moves Up the Charts
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...