Weekly Round-Up #37
EarthBound fan Jorge sent me an e-mail recently:
Hello EBC, there’s an Earthbound article at “Club Nintendo” magazine this month (September 2013 ed.), so, if someone can provide better scans, it will be fantastic, if not, I’ll send some this weekend.
Bye bye 🙂
P.D.: I´m sorry if I have some grammar errors in this text (English isn’t my native language, I’m from Chile).
And here’s a look at the magazine article in question:
(Update: I’ve since updated this post with better scans)
I’m not sure what the article is saying about it, but it gives the game a 9.5, so it must be a pretty nice review. It’s also really cool that players all over the world get to experience EarthBound now!
(Update: A translation of this article can be found int he comments)
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to EarthBound in Club Nintendo Magazine
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...