Giegue Spotted in Milky Way Galaxy!
Back in 2000 (holy crap it’s already 13 years later), when the Nintendo 64 version of MOTHER 3 – aka EarthBound 64 – was cancelled, Satoru Iwata, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Shigesato Itoi sat down and talked all about the cancellation. It was then posted online over the course of like 15 pages.
There was so much text that nobody ever really fully translated the discussion… until now! Translation powerhouse Chewy had posted a full translation of the historic discussion here!
Read about how Iwata blames himself for the project failing! Read about their feelings on making it a 3D game rather than 2D! And read about how their initial idea to make a GBA version of the game was scoffed at!
Thanks again to Chewy for slaying this translation beast once and for all!
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to EarthBound 64 Cancellation Discussion – Now Fully Translated!
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo) SNES Loose GREAT CONDITION!
- WorldBound: I’m not sayin’ Nintendo’s wrong!
- Staremen: Honestly anyone who is saying Nintendo is “wrong” for doing this just dont understand. Promoting ROMS on Nintendo’s own...
- WorldBound: Y’all are probably gonna hate me for this, but would anyone be interested in joining Operation WorldBound? We’re a fangroup...
- DJMankiewitz: Always good stuff. I hope this was translated from the original Japanese instead of the English translation. I have a pretty strong...
- PKGaming: “Settle for Ness”???? Maaaaan, Ness is amazing! He’s higher on the tier list in Smash 4 than he’s ever been....