Porky Needs You!
Back in 2000 (holy crap it’s already 13 years later), when the Nintendo 64 version of MOTHER 3 – aka EarthBound 64 – was cancelled, Satoru Iwata, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Shigesato Itoi sat down and talked all about the cancellation. It was then posted online over the course of like 15 pages.
There was so much text that nobody ever really fully translated the discussion… until now! Translation powerhouse Chewy had posted a full translation of the historic discussion here!
Read about how Iwata blames himself for the project failing! Read about their feelings on making it a 3D game rather than 2D! And read about how their initial idea to make a GBA version of the game was scoffed at!
Thanks again to Chewy for slaying this translation beast once and for all!
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to EarthBound 64 Cancellation Discussion – Now Fully Translated!
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 Earthbound mini Size FIGURE COLLECTION 4 Venus Nice Lucky Runaway Five
- IGN: In IGN somewhere they complaining sub-culture of drag queens like magypsies,fredy mercury’s i want to brek free music video and latest...
- Gaben: Hopefully after 100 years of development it’s been worth the weight
- Star and Moon: @EdgeTheLucas Oh yeah. I just re watched both trailers for the Mother 4 fangame and they both list release periods that have long...
- DJ: What controversy? I’ve heard no news sites complaining.
- Venus: [QUOTE] “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth game”...