MOTHER 2 Wii U Animation Changes
Stephen Georg, who’s been running a popular vlog for some years now, recently posted a video showcasing a bunch of old MOTHER merchandise and old Starmen.Net stuff that fans might find interesting:
Actually, you might know him better as xfis if you’re an old fan – he played Ness in Fobbies are Borange and also made these classic EarthBound videos. If you haven’t seen his stuff, check it out sometime – he’s one creative dude!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Checking the MOTHER Drawer
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound SNES Game Super Nintendo 015
- GSUser: Too Bad. Also I Colored It Just For Fun, Not Like Someone Told To Do That.
- KingMike: Still treated a bit different in that even Japan did not get Mother 1 on 3DS VC. (though 3DS VC seems to have been kind of dead in all...
- Obama: No, there isn’t. And there was literally no point to have done that. This was meant to be in black and white.
- DJMankiewitz: The Japanese game was treated just like any other VC release (which makes sense, because for them, it was). Our’s was clearly...
- next-gen: Eerie sounds I bet originally after liberating masked man mind and after killing Porky there was planned to encounter third final boss in...