EarthBound Zero Game-Breaking Bug
Stephen Georg, who’s been running a popular vlog for some years now, recently posted a video showcasing a bunch of old MOTHER merchandise and old Starmen.Net stuff that fans might find interesting:
Actually, you might know him better as xfis if you’re an old fan – he played Ness in Fobbies are Borange and also made these classic EarthBound videos. If you haven’t seen his stuff, check it out sometime – he’s one creative dude!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Checking the MOTHER Drawer
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES GAME CARTRIDGE ONLY
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...