Random Post:

Weekly Round-Up #26

August 5th, 2013 | EarthBound, Merchandise, Videos

Stephen Georg, who’s been running a popular vlog for some years now, recently posted a video showcasing a bunch of old MOTHER merchandise and old Starmen.Net stuff that fans might find interesting:

Actually, you might know him better as xfis if you’re an old fan – he played Ness in Fobbies are Borange and also made these classic EarthBound videos. If you haven’t seen his stuff, check it out sometime – he’s one creative dude!

8 Comments to Checking the MOTHER Drawer

September said on Aug. 5, 2013

I’m always blown away by his impressive MOTHER collection, no matter how many times he’s shown it on the vlog. :P

David B. said on Aug. 5, 2013

I still can’t believe he has 5 EarthBound carts…

the guy who wants the tarp said on Aug. 5, 2013

It actually kind of annoys me that he doesnt remember half his stuff and doesnt care to open the other half

BusterTheFox said on Aug. 6, 2013

This guys looks strikingly similar to a friend of mine in real life. Even sounds the same. It’s a little weird.

On a completely separate note, I want a Mother 3 Deluxe Box now. Someday when I’m insanely rich. I’ll add it to the list. :)

Deraj626 said on Aug. 6, 2013

He’s also done a LP of EB on his LP channel, StephenPlays.

misterdigi said on Aug. 6, 2013

I got a kick out of this. Pretty cool stuff. When he said “Japan has a TON of mother stuff” I was like (jesus christ don’t i know) in my head. I’ve seen so much mother shite online that I wish I had, but don’t. Oh well. Got to pay the bills.

swirlygreencrab7642 said on Aug. 15, 2013

i love stephenvlog so much!

misu said on Aug. 20, 2013