Ness is Ozzie Boy?
Jeffman’s been on a huge MOTHER 3 hacking roll lately! Besides fixing old bugs in the game and documenting the ROM layout for everyone to see, he recently uncovered six ending images that didn’t get used in the final version of the game!
Here’s what he says:
I think I found some unused scenes from the staff credits. I’ve looked through some playthroughs and they all seem to have the same set of 18 scenes, but the ROM contains six extras that I haven’t seen before (ignore the glitches in some of these).
I don’t think there’s any way of accessing these normally right now via codes or anything, though.
Still, to this day it surprises me whenever we find something new in the EarthBound ROM, but I think the MOTHER 3 ROM is going to be the ROM that keeps on giving for years and years and years to come!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Unused MOTHER 3 Ending Images
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 3 DELUXE BOX Gameboy micro System GBA ( Earthbound ) JAPAN USED
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues