Smash Bros. on Virtual Console
A couple people have pointed out that there’s now a new Miiverse community called “Onett Times” that’s supposed to be like a developer’s room.
(Thanks to Stan, Zeke, and vid for the pics!)
Also, the official EarthBound page on Nintendo’s site has been updated with a message from Itoi:
This appears to be the same message Itoi posted earlier this year before MOTHER 2’s re-release in Japan (see here).
So I’m guessing some sort of special Miiverse is being set up for EarthBound fans sort of like the special Itoi Miiverse that was made for Japanese fans earlier this year. If so, that’d be cool. It’d also be cool if localizers who worked on the game could post in there too, but it seems too early to say anything for sure.
Whatever the case, it’s amazingly awesome to see Nintendo doing so much for EarthBound’s re-release! I tell you, it almost feels like some crazy dream 😛
UPDATE: Deputy-editor Tom posted this as the first post on the new Miiverse channel:
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Official “Onett Times” Miiverse Created… and More
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues