Poll: Title Screen Comparisons
A couple people have pointed out that there’s now a new Miiverse community called “Onett Times” that’s supposed to be like a developer’s room.
(Thanks to Stan, Zeke, and vid for the pics!)
Also, the official EarthBound page on Nintendo’s site has been updated with a message from Itoi:
This appears to be the same message Itoi posted earlier this year before MOTHER 2’s re-release in Japan (see here).
So I’m guessing some sort of special Miiverse is being set up for EarthBound fans sort of like the special Itoi Miiverse that was made for Japanese fans earlier this year. If so, that’d be cool. It’d also be cool if localizers who worked on the game could post in there too, but it seems too early to say anything for sure.
Whatever the case, it’s amazingly awesome to see Nintendo doing so much for EarthBound’s re-release! I tell you, it almost feels like some crazy dream 😛
UPDATE: Deputy-editor Tom posted this as the first post on the new Miiverse channel:
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Official “Onett Times” Miiverse Created… and More
- Anonymous: I don’t think Pitchfork’s writting was obnoxious in any way. It’s just his opinion, anyway.
- Mato: MightyYT: I always love your work, so again, amazing job on this! Off the top of my head, I don’t know the significance of everything...
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: This was written very well. I just don’t agree w/ some of the obvious conjecture regarding porky and the ending....
- wow: That’s why I love our fandom.
- DavemanDeluxe: That article (and the two preceding it) might be the very best writing in video game commentary I’ve ever read. It’s...