A couple people have pointed out that there’s now a new Miiverse community called “Onett Times” that’s supposed to be like a developer’s room.
(Thanks to Stan, Zeke, and vid for the pics!)
Also, the official EarthBound page on Nintendo’s site has been updated with a message from Itoi:
This appears to be the same message Itoi posted earlier this year before MOTHER 2’s re-release in Japan (see here).
So I’m guessing some sort of special Miiverse is being set up for EarthBound fans sort of like the special Itoi Miiverse that was made for Japanese fans earlier this year. If so, that’d be cool. It’d also be cool if localizers who worked on the game could post in there too, but it seems too early to say anything for sure.
Whatever the case, it’s amazingly awesome to see Nintendo doing so much for EarthBound’s re-release! I tell you, it almost feels like some crazy dream
UPDATE: Deputy-editor Tom posted this as the first post on the new Miiverse channel:
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Official “Onett Times” Miiverse Created… and More
- eb64: I made Taitsumairi Village http://i.imgur.com/N21esax.jpg
- eb64: I made mother 3 masked man n64dd soundfont masked man variation heartbeat on YouTube.
- Jess: There’s leaked pictures of the Ness amiibo now, I’m not 100% sure where they originated, but I’m seeing them everywhere!
- eb64: i prefer porky alien capsule
- Anonymous: Something tells me the Ness amiibo well end up like the Marth one and be sold out pretty quickly.