EarthBound Hack: Hallow’s End
Will sent this in:
Hello EB Central,
I recently finished work on the first part of my Mother Retrospective, and I feel that it could be a nice thing to feature, it shows the history of the game’s development.
You can check out the video here:
It looks like more videos for the other MOTHER games are on their way, so I look forward to them!
This video also reminds me of how I felt back when I first played EarthBound Zero, when the ROM was leaked. I really wish I could’ve played the game back in like 1991 or whenever it was supposed to be released – I would’ve been such a huge fan of it. I was absolutely CRAZY about StarTropics, so I think a Nintendo RPG with a similar vibe would’ve won me over instantly. Although I still wound up as a crazed fan of the series a few years later anyway 😛
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER / EB Zero Retrospective
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues